You should know how lucky you are...

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I put Hyunki at the back seat of Sehun car. I went to the front seat beside him. I cried silently. I knew Sehun looked at me and wanted to ask me what was going on, but I didn't care to stop crying. He sighed for some time.

"Hee.." he touched my shoulder. "Please don't cry.." I didn't budge and he only sighed again.

 

The ride was quiet. I kept on crying. I couldn't help to wander my mind on how Jongin was hurt when I left him at his office, how Eunmi kept hitting on Jongin, and how all of this would hurt Hyunki.. I kept on crying until I didn't realise that I had arrived at my house. I got off from the car and headed inside the house after I picked Hyunki up on my embrace.

I walked upstairs to put Hyunki to his bed. I looked at his sleeping face and couldn't help to cry again.

I caressed his cheek, "I'm sorry, Hyunki.." I kissed his head and walked out from his room.

 

I walked to the kitchen and found Sehun was sitting on the counter while drinking some water.

"You want some snack?" I opened the fridge. Tried to avoid his gaze that wanted me to explain everything.

"You know what I want right now.." He kept looking at me.

"Sehun please.."

"No.. tell me, Hee.. like you haven't been in this state with me.." he approached me and I instantly hugged him. "Shh.. It's alright.. you can cry.." he caressed my head and I was so sorry for making his shirt wet.

 

I cried all my heart content until I was really tired. "Sehun.. I don't now what I should do anymore.." we sat in the living room.

"Is it because of that girl again?" he took my hands in his.

I nodded and he sighed, "Trust me, Hee.. Jongin will not like her back.. he really loves you.. I know that.."

"But who will know if he will like her at last? Nothing's impossible. I don't want to think about that.. I'm really afraid if he will leave me for her.. what will Hyunki-"

"He. will. never. do. tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter