Only If You Can

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You POV

I'm currently sitting in my living room with Sehun. We are watching a drama that I think is so boring. I look at Sehun and he seems like the drama so much. Well.. he says that he likes the actress so much. So funny.. Sehun is so funny.. why didn't I like Sehun? Why did I like Jongin? Well, I don't know.

 

Ding Dong Ding Dong..

 

"Hee.. open the door!" I look at him in disbelieve.

"Yah! You should be the one who open it! This is my house! Am I your slave?! Huh?!" I hit him with a pillow and get up to open the door though. Well.. it's kinda funny that I always can be myself.. well.. more to be myself when I'm with Sehun than with Jongin. He is really like a partner in crime.

 

Ding Dong Ding Dong..

"Wait!" I turn the knob and I am so shocked that it is Eunmi.  What the hell is she doing here?! I glare at her and she smirks.

"Look so surprised?! You should be nicer with your to-be-sister". She looks inside my house.

I scoff, sister my ?! "Why are you here?" I frown.

"Who's that inside? Jongin oppa?" I raise my brow.

"Why do you care? YAH!" I yell when she enters my house. She runs a little and gasps exaggeratedly when she sees Sehun.

 

"What are you doing here? What did you two doing? You two are currently alone?!" She narrows her eyes on me and Sehun, while Sehun and I roll our eyes.

"What will you do if we are kissing? Huh?! You will tell Jongin?" I smirk.

"Tell me what?" suddenly Jongin is standing behind me with his curious face.

Eunmi screams and runs to Jongin to cling to him. I roll my eyes and let go her hands from Jongin's arms. She glares at me and I stick my tongue out. "Oppa~ she said that she was kissing with Sehun! I guess they are dating behind you!" she points her finger at me.

Jongin suddenly is laughing. He pats her head and it just pinches my heart. "They are just joking you know.." he sits beside Sehun who watches the drama immensely

She touches her head and smiles slightly. Then she looked at me and smirk. "Don't you dare!" I glare at her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter