Uncle Taehyung

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Your POV-

"Done..." I grinned while looking at Hyunki in the mirror. He was so cute.. sometimes I couldn't believe that I had been married and had Hyunki. Sometimes I felt like I treated Hyunki as my little brother.

"Eomma.. I couldn't wait to meet uncle Tae.." He grinned and hugged me. I could just hug him while thinking how he could become close to Taehyung. Well, probably it was because Taehyung was so childish and funny despite the fact that he was older than me.

"You really like him, hm?" I pinched his cheek. "I think you like uncle Sehun?" I tilted my head pretending to think.

He squealed, "I like him too.. I like uncle Sehun soooo muccchhh.." he grinned and spread his arms.

"Come on let's eat breakfast.. we don't want to be late.. woooo.." I picked him up and ran to the dining room while giggling with him.

 

"Eomma.. that was so fun.." he was panting.

I chuckled, "I know right. Now.. sit down and what Hyunki-ah?" I walked to take a pan to make breakfast.

"Be quiet and not to make any noise.." he looked at me with his big clear eyes.

"Ndee.. so clever.." I gave him a thumb up.

 

"Appa! Sit here next to me!" He screamed and I just smiled. I looked at my husband and he gave a small smile to Hyunki while he walked to him. I sighed quietly and looked at Hyunki. I knew my husband could not do what Hyunki asked him to do. I knew he was so busy.

He ruffled Hyunki's hair and picked him up, "Ahhh.. you've grown so much, haven't you?" both of them smiled and I couldn't help to smile too.

"Appa.. you will come home early right?" Hyunki asked that made me and my husband looked at each other. Somehow I also wanted to ask him that question.

Then my husband smiled at Hyunki, "I think I can.. do you want me to bring you something? The bear gummy?"

"Nde! That gummy.. please bring me that, appa?!" He giggled.

"Arrasseo.. now now.. appa will get to work so I will go home

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter