It might be better

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Your POV-

 

Just like that.. days went by with me became so suspicious with how Jongin and Eunmi were doing. Sometimes, after that day, I just felt that Jongin's girlfriend was not me anymore but her. As the midterm was approaching, I didn't spend much time with him and when the final exam was finally approaching, everything became worse. Even Eunmi had told me that it would be fair to let Jongin choose. What the hell?!

I was so busy with my assignments and exams and so did he. However, what made me so anxious was because most of his assignments were with Eunmi. They spent their time more often, and being a very beautiful girl, how could Jongin not get attracted to her? It was not because I didn't believe him.. but.. who won't have this kind of feeling?! Moreover, I also know that secretly that girl wants to be his girlfriend!

 

There was this one time when Jongin, Sehun and I wanted to hang out in our favourite ice cream shop. That day was before the final exam. I had finished doing a project with Jimin and I would like to ask him to join us too, but Jongin was insisting that it should be for us three only. So I went to that shop and waiting for them. Not long after that Sehun showed up with his childish smile like always. We chatted happily while waiting for Jongin but he didn't show up. I texted him and he said that he would be with us 30 minutes later. He said.. he still had a project to do. Sehun and I was waiting and waiting.. until then.. he finally came.. with someone.. who else if it was not his dear Eunmi?!

I really couldn't believe it.. How could he do this? He asked me not to go with Jimin but he went with Eunmi? I just looked at him with lump already built in my throat. I knew Sehun knew how I feel. He looked at me for some time but I just shrugged it off. I just didn't want to be in that place anymore. Why should I be here? I can do my assignments instead. I was just so upset, until I felt the first time I was so upset with Jongin.

"So what do you guys want to order?" Sehun broke the tension.

"Just like always.." Jongin said but I didn't look at him. "What do you want.. Eunmi?" I looked at him in disbelieve. It's not because I'm exaggerating something.. I just can't believe he never pays any attention to me since that time he sits on his seat.

"Just the same as yours.." she said.. she looked at me smirking. What kind of girls she is?! So shameless!

Sehun elbowed me and snapped me back to reality. I looked at him and looked at Jongin who looked at me, "I've already eaten mine.. you forgot?" I kept looking at Jongin and he frowned.

"What?" Sehun said.

"I've already eaten.. I don't want anything.." I played with my phone. I knew that all of them were looking at me. But who cared?

 

They ate their ice cream but I could feel tension was built. Jongin kept looking at me and he would ask me something but I didn't pay much attention to that. I mostly talked with Sehun. However, I couldn't help to looked at Jongin for some time. Just thinking about him being with other girls was killing me. I knew, maybe it gave this girl much time to talk to Jongin and flirted with him. But I just couldn't talk to him right now. I just couldn't cry in front of everyone.

"I think I need to go now.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter