You Said You Would

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhee's POV

 

Since the day when Hyunki came back home, everything was all fine. That day, Jongin was free and I also had a day off. We went to the zoo together and Hyunki was beyond excited. We walked around the zoo and Hyunki mentioned the name of the animals there. We walked until we all were tired and ended up in a restaurant near the zoo. That day was full of happiness that I definitely wanted to live it forever. However, just when we arrived home, and what I wanted to do was just cuddled my husband and son was disturbed by an emergency call for Jongin to the hospital.

 

"Oppa please don't be in a hurry okay?" I took his medical robe from his chair in our shared bedroom.

He nodded and I sighed. I knew he didn't listen to me. "Oppa please drive carefully." he nodded again.

"Should I come with you?" I asked and he shook his head.

"He's the boy that have been in my examination like more than a year right now." he took his robe and wore it.

"I wish he will be fine.." I patted his shoulder and he kissed my head heastily before he went to Hyunki's room and said good night to him who was already sleeping.

 

"Oppa please be safe.." I whispered to him who had driven his car in the night.

 

 

I was waiting in the living room and sometimes I would check on Hyunki in his room because I couldn't sleep at all. I always worried whenever Jongin needed to go to the hospital for an emergency call. I always waited for him even when our state was not in a good term. I was always waiting for him and praying to God that he would always be safe.

I was currently sitting in front of the TV to distract any feelings that whispered to me about bad things. I looked at the TV although my mind was wandering to Jongin. It was already midnight and my heart grew heavier with the movement of the clock.

 

BEEPP BEEPP

Jongin! I instantly answered his call and my heart dropped on my feet to what I heard from the other line.

He sobbed, "Oppa?" I whispered shakily. I knew what happened but I just try to deny it when I asked him what happened.

He sobbed, "I.. I failed.." he sobbed. "I killed him.." he sobbed again and without I knew it, my eyes were already teary.

"Oppa please don't say that!~~ You di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter