The Party

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Your POV-

 

Finally, the Saturday had come. However, I still hadn't talked to Jongin. He kept trying to approach me though. But jut like always.. I also kept avoiding him. It was not because I didn't want to, it was just.. I didn't know why I just liked to be chased like this by him. Seeing his pouty face, seeing him ruffle his hair.. I just liked seeing him like that.. so cute..

 

But.. it doesn't mean that I like to see him suffer.. I just like the feeling to be loved by him...

 

 

And.. again in the middle of the party that was held by my parents who finally came back home.. How I really miss them..  Jongin at many times kept trying to talk me. When I was talking to Jimin and Sehun.. I saw him kept looking at me while he was also talking to my dad and Junmyeon. Thank God, that Eunmi couldn't come to this party.. or else.. I would see her chasing after Jongin.. my boyfriend..

" Guys, you don't feel stuffy here?" I asked Sehun and Jimin while fanning my face.

Sehun shrugged. "I don't.."

Jimin nodded, "A bit.. but it's okay.. thank you anyway for inviting me.." he grinned and I couldn't help to grin too.

"I'll go to my kitchen.. do you guys want some cookies or drinks?" I scanned the room and made an eye contact with Jongin. I was sure that my heart skipped a bit again.. but I hurriedly looked away. He was so handsome.. I really liked it when he wear suit. .

"I don't want any.. do you want me to gain weight?" Sehun stuck his tongue at me and I rolled my eyes.

Jimin was giggling, "Me neither.. I'm full already.. thank you.." I smiled to him and went to my kitchen.

 

 

Well.. actually I didn't know why I was in my kitchen. I didn't want to eat or drink anything.. well.. maybe I just wanted some quiet place.

"Oh honey.. why are you here?" asked my mom who suddenly appeared. I was sitting on the kitchen counter.

I shrugged and shook my head. "The party is just too noisy.." I sighed. "Why are you here?"

"Really? Or maybe trying to give a clue to to my son-in-law to approach you?" She ignored my question and winked to me. Why is she like this? Even I never think something like that.. well.. probably not completely.. "Aigooo.. are you blushing?" she pinched my cheek.

"Yah, eomma.. I'm not.." I rubbed my cheek.

"You really make me remember me and your appa when we are still dating.." She chuckled. "I was also so stubborn.. he kept trying though.. but I tried to play hard.. but then.. I finally made up with him.." She smiled and I smiled to her back.

"I guess we are just the same.." I chuckled. "I just like the feeling to be chased by him.." I lowered my head and layed with y fingers.

"Talk to him alrea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter