Jongin's Letter

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhee's POV

I managed to read Jongin's letter. I was sitting on my chair when I opened it. The letter seemed to be not too long, but I have a feeling that something unexpected might be in the letter.  Will he tell me about secrets? Will he tell me that actually all the time he lied something to me? Will he tell me that all this time he actually never loved me? At first, I was so nervous when I wanted to read it, but then I did that. And, when I read it, I couldn't help to cry a river. How can actually our friendships, Jongin, Sehun, and I was so complicated.

 

Dear Kim Junhee,

Junhee, firstly I'm so greatful that at the end, you give me a chance to be with you. I think all of that will only be in my dream. You know, you and Hyunki are my everything. I really love you both. Thank you Junhee for giving me the chance. Well, how can I say this.. Junhee, I actually have a secret that only I who knows that. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for keeping that secret from you and from Sehun too. I'm so sorry, maybe if I wasn't so selfish, maybe you will not hurt like how when you are with me.

Junhee, maybe I don't have the right to say this but I have to. I can't bring this secret all my life, so if you read this, it means that I'm not with you anymore. But please forgive me for what I will say.

Junhee, I think this is all my fault that finally you are with me. Maybe you never know that I know this, but I know that you actually loved Sehun when we were in middle shcool. I could see how happy you were whenever we would go to his house and went to school together. I could see how you looked at him when he wasn't looking at you. I could see how your cheeks turned into pink whenever he was close to you. And I could see how happy you were when the other students thought you and Sehun were dating. Being your friend, I could see those. But what could I do, I could just kept quiet for that because I couldn't help myself to feel the jealousy in my heart when I knew how you hoped that Sehun would have the same feeling while he didn't say anything to you, but you didn't see me, that I also had that feeling for you. 

It took me like months to finally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter