Secretly Official

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Your POV-

When the teacher came to class and started the lesson, I still couldn’t help to smile continously because I was so happy to sit beside Jongin. I don’t know why but I just think that he didn’t feel confused with my action. I think he was oke with what I did.

And during the class, I didn’t waste my time to glance at him for some time. And we would giggle together when our gaze met. This feeling is just overwhelming, but I really like it though. I don’t know why he is so attractive to me. His hair, his eyes, and all of his features, I like all of them. How I wish we have a mutual feeling.

“Hee~ let’s go to cafeteria!” said Sehun waking me up from my daydreaming.

“What?” I asked.

Jongin chuckled, “The lesson just enede just now. Let’s we go to the cafeteria! Don’t say you were daydreaming again!” he said.

“Oh! Let’s then!” I said while tidying my desk from my books.

 

As we arrive at the cafeteria, just like always, there were already many students there. And just like always too, we sat on the same table with Junmyeon oppa and his friends.

“Let’s we get some food!” I nudged Jongin and he nodded.

We queue for the food with Sehun, and I kept trying to talk to Jongin and ignored Sehun for this time. “What do you want to eat?” I asked Jongin, and I caught him looked at me like yesterday.

“Uhm.. I don’t know. What do you want to eat?” He rubbed his nape.

“I don’t know either.”

“Yah! Why don’t you guys pick the food~. You block the others.” Said Sehun, and we immediately picked some food.

 

After we finished getting our food, we went to our table. Junmyeon oppa and his friends were chatting happily and I quietly was sitting between Sehun and Jongin.

“Oh! You got the sausage?” said Jongin while he ate his burger.

I nodded, “Do you want some?” I asked and he nodded. I cut my sausage in the middle and forked it. “Ahhh~” I asked Jongin to open his mouth. And when he opened his mouth and ate the sausage, I couldn’t help to blush but I became so comforatable with my feeling for him.

“Aigo~ are you guys dating or something?” Asked Baek oppa and made everyone on the table looked at us with teasing look and made my heart skipped a bit.

“A-aniya.. we aren’t.. that’s what we usually do though..” I lowered my head to hide my redden face.

“Yeah, that’s what they usually do~” said Sehun. Thank you Sehun. You’re really my bestfriend!

“Yah Baek! Don’t disturb the love birds~.” Said Chayeol oppa that made Sehun choked, and made us all laughed.

 

As the bell rang for us all to attend classes, we left the cafeteria and went to our classes. And without I knew it, I felt that I became closer to Jongin despite the fact that we were already close. But the closeness was just different, and I felt so happy because of that. I still blushed and my heart would beat so fast when our distance was close enough, but I just shrugged it off and tried to enjoy every second that I spent with him. We would discuss the exercises that the teacher gave us comfotably until I didn’t realised that today’s classes had finished.

As usual, Jongin, Sehun, and I walked to the bus stop near our school because Junmyeon oppa would have some extra classes. But, today was just so surprising when we spotted Sehun’s mother was standing near her car in front of our school gate.

“Isn’t that your mother?” I asked Sehun and he huffed.

“I can’t go home with you two. She wants me to come with her to my grandparents’ house. There will be family gathering there.” He pouted.

“Why don’t you look happy? You should be happy that you can meet all of your family everyday.” Said Jongin and I nodded. I agreed with him because we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter