The Chance

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV

 

I was so shocked when I knew that actually Junhee also liked me back then. Only if I was brave enough to confess to her, I guess it won't be too complicated like this. I guess Junhee will not keep on trying to stay away from me like this.

I can't blame her though. Kai was her husband and they have a son too. I know that it will not be easy for her to move on from him. Heck, probably she will never move on from him. But I cannot move on from her either. All my life, I've looked at her only. Even I've thought Hyunki as my own son. Even I cannot imagine me with another girl. I'm so stupid, yes. But I think this is a lesson for me to my regret of losing the time for my love for Kai. But, I won't lose it again this time.

I've told my parents that I will be serious with Junhee. They didn't object my decision but my mom was anxious that I decide this too fast. Besides, it hasn't been two years since Kai's accident.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Kai, thanks for taking care of Junhee and bring Hyunki to this life.." currently I was kneeling beside his tombstone. "Kai, please forgive me if I will be so selfish that I have this desire in my heart." I lowered my head and smiled bitterly.

"I really love her, Kai.." I looked at his tombstone as if I was speaking directly to him. "Please, please let me protect her and also your son. I promise you that I will love them and protect them with all my life." I touched his tombstone. And as if, he anwered my plead, the soft wind blew from the sky.

 

"Sehun?" I smiled softly when I knew who was standing behind me. I looked at her and it was still obvious that happiness still couldn't present in her eyes. "Y-you're here.." and I nodded. She knelt beside me and I couldn't help to feel my heart broken once again when I saw tears were evident in her eyes by the time she placed flowers in front of his tombstone.

And she was crying. No, she sobbed hard. And I let her. I touched her shoulder to give her strength.

"Oppa.." she whispered between her sobs. She touched his tombstone and she was sobbing even harder. "How can I live like this? Oppa.."

So I hugged her and let her cried in my embrace. But I didn't say anything. I couldn't say anything when my heart was also crying to see her so broken and to know that my best friend, Kai, is not here anymore. Only if you let me, Hee. I'll always be by your side and face hardships together. Kai, please let me protect her.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Sehun, no, You should go!" she pleaded me to leave her alone. That day, I told her that I will be serious with her. That was not the first time I told her that. And she kept on trying to make me go.

"Hee, please listen to me!" I grabbed her hands and looked straight at her eyes. "Please.." I pleaded.

"No, this is wrong. I can't." and her eyes were watery again.

"Hee, plea-"

 

"Eomma.." Hyunki was rubbing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter