Family

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

 

Last night, I was sleeping in Hyunki's room. I was crying all night long and I thought my eyes were really swollen when I woke up in the morning. I really didn't want to wake up and faced Jongin and Hyunki. Well, maybe I could lie to Hyunki to why my eyes were swollen, but I could not do that with Jongin. I shouldn't be this mad at him. I was never mad at him as right now. I just so upset at him, and when he didn't try to approach me after Sehun left, it made me more upset than before.

"Appa! You will come with me and eomma to grandma's house right?" asked Hyunki to Jongin while I was in the kitchen. Hey, wait! Why did he ask that? I thought eomma didn't have any family gathering. OH! Crap! How could I forgot about this?! How could I forgot that Jongin's mom will hold a family gathering? How could I go there with this swollen face?!

"Yeay! Thank you appa!" I could only sigh when I heard Hyunki was giggling from the family room. I thought Jongin said that he could. I really didn't want to face him.

 

"Hyunki-ah, come on! Let's eat!" I called for him to eat his breakfast. The call also meant for Jongin too. But I didn't want him to think that I had forgiven him.

 

I prepared all the dish on the table and I was just talking to Hyunki. Jongin was trying to ask me some questions, but I just pretended not to hear him. I knew I was so selfish, but I didn't want him to think that I was fine seeing him with Eunmi. It had been like years that Eunmi kept on hitting my husband. I had been enduring everything and Jongin was just like he didn't care about the situation at all. He deserved this. I would definitely talk to him again, but not right now.

 

"Eomma, I will go with appa today. I won't go to your office.." I was quite shocked with that although I couldn't help to be happy that Jongin could spend his time with Hyunki.

"Really? Will that be fine?" I asked Hyunki, well with Jongin actually.

"Of course it's fine, right buddy?" said Jongin. He looked at Hyunki and looked at me, but I instantly looked away.

Hyunki nodded, "Fine then.. I will just go directly to eomma's party."

"No! I-I mean.. it will be better if I pick you up." I looked at Jongin and we had a moment of looking at each other.

"No. I bring my car to my office. What about my car then?" I looked at Hyunki who was eating happily. "Do you want some more, Hyunki?"

"Aniyo eomma .." he grinned.

"We can go to your office together.."

I sighed, "I still have an hour after you go to the hospital.." I went to the fridge to take some water.

I heard him sigh, "Oke. But we still can go to eomma's house together, right?" I was like wanting to forgive him instantly when I saw how sincere he was. But, just when I wanted to say it, suddenly I remembered about Eunmi and I was like boiling again.

"No. I better just go there by myself." I looked away.

"But eomma waeyo?" Hyunki was whining and looking at me with his round eyes. "Eomma, I want to go with you two~" he was pouting.

"No, Hyunki! I said I can't!" I really didn't mean to say it like that. I didn't know that when I look at him, his eyes were already teary. "Hyunki-ah, eomma mianhae~" I approached him and hugged him. "I can't.. eomma has many things to do. I promise we will have fun there. You, appa, and I will have fun there." I kissed his cheeks and he hugged me back before he went to the hospital with Jongin.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I was doing some of my works when Sehun came to my office. He still had his worried face just like last night and I instantly smiled at him so that he would not exaggerating anything.

"Hee~ you busy?" he asked.

I shook my head, " Not really. Why?"

"You didn't come with Hyunki? Is he with Kai?" he sat in front of me.

I took off my glasses and nodded, "He is."

"Hee-"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter