I Fall in Love with You

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So when the morning came, I woke up by the sun rays. I looked at Hyunki and he was still sleeping so soundly. It was 6 in the morning, but there was still no signs of Sehun came knocking at my door. I reached for my phone on the nightstand and I couldn't help to looked at the pictures of me, Hyunki, and Jongin that was smiling to me. I smiled back to Jongin in the picture. I hope you are fine there, oppa..

I checked my phone and there was no messages nor phone calls from Sehun. He said he will come though..

So I kissed Hyunki's head and I chuckled silently when he was pouting in his sleep. He really looked like Jongin.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's been a while since Jongin was not here anymore. And it's been a while since Sehun told me that he loved me. But thinking about that, I didn't know why I thought Sehun could have a better girl than me. I mean I've married and had a child.. and Sehun is still a handsome man that deserves a beautiful and perfect woman. I thought I was so confident lat night, but now I think everything is faded again. I was kind of spacing out until I heard the door bell of my house.

"Nde! Wait up!" I turned off the stove and moved the food aside. Probably it's Sehun..

 

And it was really him. He just looked so.. perfect. Like for real. And I immediately put my fake smile to hide my nervousness. That brought a frown to his face.

"Hee, you alright?" he asked me and I was just nodding awkwardly.

"Yeah I.. I'm alright.." I grinned and he smiled. "So you come.. like what you've said.." I smiled.

"Of course I come.." he grinned his boyish smile. "So.. I'm still standing here.."

"Oh right!" I laughed. "Come in!" and he was trailing behind me to the kitchen.

 

I was standing in front of the stove and he was standing beside me. I didn't know why it was so awkward. Please just talk to me..

"Hyunki is still sleeping?" and he did.

I nodded, "You can wake him up.. He should wake up now.." I encouraged him as a part of me was really so nervous around him.

"I'll be back.." he smiled and patted my head. Leaving me frozen on my spot. I feel like a middle schooler who gets the attention from her crush. Oh God!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So I immediately snapped myself and prepared the food on the table. I could hear their giggling from the bedroom and I couldn't help to smile. But this is so confusing.. a part of me feels so insecure but another part was begging me to be with Sehun. I felt so comfortable around him. Maybe it was because he's actually my bestfriend. Jongin oppa.. is it alright for me to have this feeling?

 

"Eomma!" Hyunki made me wake up from my thought. He was running a little with Sehun behind him. "Eomma! Eomma! Uncle Sehun told me that we will go to the amusement park! Can we go there? Eo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter