Sehun's POV

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm so happy that Hyunki was fine again. Last night, I didn't stay in the hospital because Jongin was there yesterday. Well, I should be happy with that right? Yes, I should. But why my heart didn't want to do that. This is wrong.. this is so wrong. Even after this whole time I still couldn't stop loving Junhee. She is my first love that I thought would be my wife one day. But seemes that destiny doesn't approve that.

Currently, I was sitting in my room in the office. Junhee hadn't come to work yet. I sat on my chair while looking at the city from the window and could only smiled bitterly when I kept thinking about Junhee. Did you ever feel this feeling for me Hee?

 

"Hyung, don't you come with us to the hospital?" said Kim Taehyung with his grin.

I chuckled, "You're really something." I shook my head. "Didn't I tell you to knock first?" I chuckled again. This guy is really funny.

He grinned, "Mianhae.. everyone is ready now.." he checked his watch. "We'll wait you downstairs."

"Ok." I smiled and he went like a wind.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Hyung! What took you so long?" Taehyung asked me from the front seat.

"Let's just go." I hit his head playfully and went to the back seat.

"Is it possible that you you probably try to hit a girl in this company?" Jimin - another guy that would drive said.

I laughed bitterly, "Well, maybe.."

"Jinja?! Who? Why don't you have girlfriend?" Taehyung asked.

"Are we now really talking about this?" I chuckled while looking at the moving buildings.

"How many girlfriend did you have?" Taehyung asked.

"Yah! That's a secret!" I hit him from the back and Jimin only laughed.

"I would definitely make Kim Junhee as my girlfriend if she was my bestfriend.." Taehyung said. Right! I should have done that long time ago. Is it the time to move on from you Hee?

"Why are you quiet hyung? OHO~ did you actually want to make her your girlfriend?" asked Jimin teasingly.

"Yah! You both-" I laughed. "Drive the car carefully!" I said and everyone were laughing.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"HYUNKI Annyeooongggg!!!" Taehyung screamed and almost everyone in Hyunki's room was so shocked.

"UNCLE TAETAE!" Hyunki was screaming too. He was so glad that his hyperactive uncle was there.

"We really miss you a lot, Ma'am." Joked Jimin to Junhee and she was just laughed at his joke.

"Thank you for coming.." she smiled, "Hyunki will be so happy. He said he wants to go home already." she Hyunki's hair.

"Aigoo~ you need to recover first then you can go home and play with me." Taehyung said.

"I just want to sleep in my bed again. I don't want to play with you uncle." Hyunki stuck his tongue to Taehyung.

"Yah~ How can you do that to me~" Taehyung pouted.

"Just kiddin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter