Sehun's Flashback 2

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My head was like spinning the moment I opened my eyes. I was quite startled when I realised that I was not in school's infirmary but in my own room. Who brought me here? Oh! Junhee?! Is she fine?!

I tried to reached my phone on my bag when suddenly my door was opened.

 

"Sehun?! You're awake?!" I was relieved when I knew that she was fine. She approached me and sat next to me.

She touched my cheek that I believed was bruised since it was hurt when she touched it, "I'm so sorry.. if I didn't ask you-"

"No, it's okay. I'm fine. See?" I saw her chuckled when I imitate to exercise.

"But still.. Your cheek becomes bruised.." she sighed. "Wait here okay!"

"Wh-" she already went out from my room when I wanted to asked her.

 

Is it true that my cheek is bruised? I walked to my mirror and I was so shocked when I knew that it was so purple. My parents should definitely ask that boy to take the responsibility of this! How could I go to school like this?

"Yah! What did I say just to wait in your bed?" Junhee was holding a towel and I believed was alcohol. "Come here, Sehun!"

I walked to her and sat next to her on my bed. "You don't have to do this, you know? Ack!" the pain was so hurt when she touched it.

"Yah! Just be a good boy.." she gave my bruise the alcohol and I didn't know why I suddenly was nervous when I knew she was so close to me.

"I can do it myself.." I tried to take the alcohol from her but I turned out to hold her hand. I believed my face was a dark red and my heart was stop beating when she seemed quite startled too.

"Just let me do this, oke?" she smiled at me and that was the time when I realised that I like her. Not as a friend.. but as a boy would like a girl. But I didn't know what I should do. I thought it was the first time when I experienced something like this so I just acted as nothing happened when she was around despite the fact that I was beyond nervous.

 

 

The day

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter