(26)

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eomma, look! Uncle Tae bought me this!" He was running to my room while giving me a look of a cute ice cream.

"Aigooo.. have you said thank you?" I picked him up to sit on my lap.

"Nde eomma.." He smiled.

"What a good boy!" I pinched his cheek. "Hey, how could uncle Tae let you come here by yourself?"

"Aniyo, eomma.. I came here with uncle Sehun but he said he needed to go.." He ate the ice cream.

"Ah I see!"

 

"Hyunki-ah.. how do you think if we go to see appa after this?"

He instantly looked at, "Nde eomma! I want to go to see appa!" He hugged me while giggling.

I giggled, "We will go then.." I hugged him. I wish this will be a good thing to do, so Hyunki will not be upset if Jongin will not come home early.

 

 

------at the hospital-------

"Come on, eomma.. palli!" Hyunki was dragging me to Jongin's room.

"Don't run Hyunki.. Jaaa!" I picked him up. "It will be faster I think." I kissed his cheek and he giggled.

 

I walked to his office. Sometimes some nurses who had already known me greet me and Hyunki. I was so glad that people here were very friendly. Well, although there was still one that I hoped I would never see again in this life.

"There are so many people eomma.." He pointed at the people waiting in front of his room.

I sighed, "Maybe we should wait until it is done.."

"Ani aniya.. I want to see appa.." He whined to me, and made people look at us.

I smiled to them and whispered to Hyunki, "Aniya.. we cannot go there now.. we can buy ice cream, what do you think?"

He shook his head, "I just want to see appa.." His eyes became teary. Probably he really misses him.

"We will.. but don't cry, hm?" I caressed his hair.

 

We walked to his office's door and could see him examining a boy around Hyunki's age while giggling with him. That sight really warmed my heart since I could see how happy he was. A few minutes later, another patient came to his room and the other was leaving. Again, I saw him did something similar with the kid.

"Appa.." Hyunki sighed and lowered his head.

"What's going on honey?" I looked at him, and he buried his face in my neck.

"Haaaa.. I don't want to see appa!!!" He suddenly burst into tears and screamed all his heart content.

All people were looking at us while I kept on trying to make him stop crying. "Hyunki-ah.. don't be like this.." I walked not far from the place and paced back and forth whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter