WHAT?!

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Your POV-

 

I was sitting while I was watching TV. I still couldn't believe that I wasn't in a good term with Jongin. He kept texting and calling me though. But I didn't care. Who asked him to do that kind of thing again? Sometimes I was just too tired because of this.

"Aigooo... look at this girl who is mad at her boyfriend~" I rolled my eyes when Junmyeon oppa sat next me. He poked my cheek and I slapped his arm. "Is this what makes Kai mad at you? You're so abusive!" He sighed and sat a bit far from me.

I looked at him with my brow raised. I looked at him for a while and suddenly that reminded me of his girlfriend and it meant it reminded me of that Eunmi girl. "Ahhhh!!!! I hate you!" I hit him with the pillow continuously.

"Yah! YAH! YAHHHH!!!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!!!!" he tried to stop me but I didn't care to stop. I really hated that girl. And knowing that she was Junmyeon's girlfriend's sister made me want to just grab her hair. How dare she trying to steal Jongin from me!

 

"THIS ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S ING SISTER!!!!" I grabbed his hair and left him to my room.

 

I laid on my bed with my stomach. I buried my face in my pillow and I cried again for God knows how many times since I left Jongin in that park.

"I hate you! I hate you!" I hit my fist on my bed until someone stopped me.

"What's going on, Junhee?" I knew he was no other than Junmyeon. I groaned and let go of my hand from his grip.

"I hate her! I hate her! and I HATE KIM JONGIN!!!!" I kicked my legs and made my bed unmade. "Oppaa~" I sobbed on my pillow.

"What did they do?" he my head and I turn around to face him with my teary eyes and runny nose.

"She said.. she also want to be his girlfriend.. and.. and Jongin asked her to go to the cafe that I wanted to meet him with S-Sehun.. then.. then.. oppaa~" I hugged him and laid my head on his lap. He sighed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter