Saranghae Oppa

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Your POV-

As we arrived at school, Sehun and I immediately got off from the car. We said our goodbye to Junmyeon and Kyungsoo oppa before we walked to our class. I sighed heavily as I remembered what Junmyeon oppa said to me. How can he suspect something? Does everyone actually suspect something too? I kept walking to my class without paying too much attention to anything that Sehun was blabbering about.

“Hee.. do you-”

“Jongin!” I immediately rushed to Jongin’s seat when I arrived at my class. I believed Sehun was pouting since I just cut off his sentence. Mianhae Sehun-ah..

Jongin was smiling to me although I could see that he was quite shocked too, “What is it?” he shifted on his seat to face me.

I looked at him for some time. Thinking a way how to tell him immediately without making Sehun get suspicious. I blinked and he raised his eyebrow. Oh! I took my phone and texted him. I typed everything, and a moment after he received it, he widen his eyes.

“Jinja?” he mouthed to me. I nodded my head.

“Eotheoke?” I mouthed to him. He seemed thinking for a while.

He motioned his hands upward, “Rooftop?” he mouthed again.

“What the hell are you two doing?” asked Sehun before I could answer Jongin. “Do you.. probably have a secret crime?” Sehun sat on his seat while Jongin and I just kept quiet. “Yah!” he hit Jongin’s table.

“Of course not! Why would we?” I looked at Sehun and he narrowed his eyes. “Yah! Don’t look at me like that!” I said. He started looking at Jongin and me. He pointed his two fingers to us before he turned around on his seat. “Yah! How dare you doing that?” I kicked his chair under the table and he suddenly turned around again and hit my head with his book. Ah! I wanted to take revenge but Jongin poked my arm.

“Breaktime okay?” he mouthed. I nodded my head.

“OHO! I see! You two have something going on..” said Sehun who suddenly turned around again. However, before I could smack his head, the teacher had arrived. I motinoned Jongin’s deskmate t sit with Sehun.

“I think we should go to the cafeteria first before we go to rooftop..” I whispered to Jongin and he just nodded his head.

 

The lessons went perfectly despite the fact that I didn’t pay much attention to them since I kept thinking about what would happen to Jongin and I. It’s quite odd though, at first, I thought everything would be easy when everyone finally would know my relationship with Jongin. However, it’s quite tough.

“Let’s go to cafeteria..” Jongin nudged me.

“Come on, Hee.. I’ve been so hungry..” Sehun grabbed my hand and dragged me to the cafeteria.

“L-Let’s we not sit with Junmyeon oppa?” I said to them and they gave me confused looks.

“It’s okay.. I have to tell them all that tonight my mother hold a party.. you all will be invited..” Jongin said.

“Jinja? Oh! It will be fun!” said Sehun. He dragged me again to the cafeteria. And when I arrived at the cafeteria, there I could see Junmyeon oppa and his friends. Oh God!

“Come here!” shouted Baek oppa. Chanyeol oppa was waving at us. Motioned us to come. We directly went there despite the fact that I really wanted to just sink at the ground. I smiled to them and immediately dropped my smile when I saw Junmyeon oppa smirking to me. I directly looked away. I tucked Jongin’s blazer and gave him a pleading look to leave his place soon. He caressed my hand and motioned me not to worry.

“Ehm.. hyungs, my mother hold a party tonight.. you all are invited..” Jongin said.

“We will come.. please prepare lots of food..” said Baek oppa and we all just laughed.

“What is it? Here.. y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter