Oppa

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhee's POV

 

All of this seemed like a joke. I never thought even once that you would leave me and Hyunki this fast. I knew it would be wrong to say this, but would you be still with me if that night I insisted you to just stay in the hospital? Why didn't I do that? But people say that dead is fixed and you cannot change the date. But how could you expect me not to cry everytime I stayed in our room? How could I not cry everytime I remember how we spent all those times together. Even when I just closed my eyes, I couldn't see anything except your smiling face that I always loved. And how could I forget how that girl suddenly came to me and blamed me to what happened to you? Oppa, how should I live without you by my side? How could I raise Hyunki alone?

 

Two days after the ceremony, Eunmi came to my house. She was crying hard and I didn't need to ask why she did that. I thought she came kindly, but being that girl, she suddenly yelled at me right after she saw me.

"How could you do this?! You killed him!!!" she yelled at me and grabbed my arms without thinking how many people were staring at us.

I could just cry even harder and couldn't say anything when standing in that place was actually seemed to be impossible for me. "I know it would be better if he was with me! But you're just so stubborn not to let him go!"

"Eomma!~~~" Hyunki suddenly was crying and hugged my legs. I looked at him and asked him to just go with Junmyeon oppa.

But then Jun oppa approached us, "Eunmi, that's enough! You may go!" he said sternly while I was just hugging him. "Don't listen to her. No one should do that.." he whispered to me.

"Even in my next life, I will never forgive you!" she pointed her finger at me with her bloodshot eyes before Junmyeon oppa asked her to leave again. I knew she really loved my husband.. maybe she also loved him just as much as I loved him. She was also very kind to him.. but I couldn't help to hate what she did. Even after all of this.. she still hated me and loved him.

I lifted Hyunki and he kept on crying, "Shh.. gwenchana.." I tried to make my voice not shaky.

"What she said was not true at all, Junhee.." Jun oppa hugged me once again before he left me with Hyunki. 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Eomma, when will uncle Sehun come?"

 

It was already a week and I still woke up with my puffy eyes in the morning. This morning should be special when I had imagined it to be spent with Jongin and Hyunki. This day finally came but I couldn't be with him anymore.

 

"Eomma?" Hyunki was shaking my arms and made me realised that I was daydreaming.

"Nde?" I kneeled in front of him and fixing his school tie. Today is his first day at school. He is taller now and whenever I saw him, I see you, oppa. I smiled and tried to hide my tears that would come out.

"Didn't uncle Sehun say that he will go with us?" he tilted his head. Well, sometimes he still cried when he said he missed his father, but now I'm happy that today he could smile.

"He did.." I smiled, "Let's just wa-"

"HYUNKI!~~~~" called Sehun while he ran to Hyunki with his smiling face.

"Yeay! Uncle!" Hynki clapped his hands and Sehun lifted him.

"Whooft!! You're big enough!" he said with his smiling face and Hyunki giggled. Why do I see you in everything that happened to me everyday, oppa? I looked at them and couldn't help to reminisce Hyunki in Jongin's embrace.  

"Should we go?" asked Sehun while he was still giggling with Hunki. "Hee?" asked Sehun while he waved his hands in front of me.

I chuckled awkwar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter