chapter 12

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Your POV-

 

As the school had ended, Sehun and I directly went to the bubble tea shop. We went there by bus and as we arrived there there had been lots of people.

“What do you want to order?” Sehun asked me as he opened the shop’s door. I entered the shop and immediately sweet smell was filling my nostril.

“It’s up to you.. I like all of the flavour..” I grinned.

“Find a seat first.. I’ll do the queue..” I blinked my eyes. Is it better to queue with him?

“Why don’t I just queue here with you?” He flicked my forhead. What the? I pouted.

“Why do Jongin and you really like to hit my head? So annoying!” I huft and walked away to find a seat. What an annoying friend! I glanced at him and I saw him chuckled.

 

The shop was quite packed and it’s pretty hard to find a seat. Why do people really like bubble tea? I kept searching a seat with my eyes before I found and empty table with three chairs at the corner of the shop. I walked there and waited for Sehun to bring my bubble tea. I tapped the table and made a glance to Sehun. He was almost there.. What  should I do?  I looked around at the shop and realised that I never went to this shop before. Why did I never know Sehun usually came here? When did he even go? Why did he never ask me or Jongin to come here with him?

“Here.. strawberry for you..” said Sehun, interrupting me. I eyed the bubble tea that he gave me and then I eyed his. Why he gave me strawberry when he has chocolate? “You don’t want that?” he nudged me. I shook my head.

I smiled to him, “Gomawo, Sehun-ah..” I grabbed my bubble tea and drank that.

“Do you like it?” he asked. He drank his bubble tea. His chocolate bubble tea. I kept eyeing his bubble tea. Why didn’t I say to him that I want chocolate?

“Sehun.. do you mind if I try yours? You can try mine too..” I ignored his question as I didn’t pay much attention to that. I pushed mine in front of him. However, he quite surprised when I asked him that. “It’s okay then..” I would like to take mine when he suddenly grabbed it and drank that. I chuckled. I took his and drank that. Oh.. It’s so good.. “Here..” I handed him his. I chuckled when I saw his face turning into a bit red. “Is the strawberry already in your blood?”

He widen his eyes and immediately touched his cheeks, “A-aniyo..”

“Then why-” The buzzing sound of my phone was interrupting me. I took my phone from my bag and checked the call. Junmyeon oppa? I picked it, “Yeoboseyo?”

“YOU BETTER COME HOME SOON!” what the hell?!  I inched away from my phone and stared at it in shock.

“Oppa what are you-” he hang up. Is he kidding me?

“Who’s that?” asked Sehun while drinking his bubble tea.

“Junmyeon oppa.. he called me.. I don’t know what he was talking about.. he suddenly-” ommo! Is that even possible?! “Sehun, I need to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter