Hyunki-ah

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Your POV-

People say that life is always changing. Sometimes you feel really happy but other times, you will feel the opposite. I think that is what always happens to me. It seems that yesterday I felt my life was like heaven, but today, I think it is the opposite.

I was walking in the park with Hyunki this afternoon. He was really happy and so was I. We were sitting on a bench beside a flower garden, and Hyunki was giggling while he tried to pick a flower.

"Hyunki, no you can't pick that!" I said to him.

He blinked, "Waeyo eomma? It's so beautiful.." he pouted.

I giggled, " Because this flower will miss its family." I pointed at the flower and pinched his chubby cheek.

"Does a flower have a family too?" he asked innocently.

"Of course!" I nodded. "All of them is its family." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Do you want to be separated with eomma?" I poked his nose.

He giggled, "Ani. I will be with eomma forever.." he hugged me. "And appa too.."

"Good boy! Do you want to eat ice cream while we wait for appa?"

He nodded, "Nde! I want cheese flavour!"

"Mwo? What kind of flavour is that? There is not that flavour." I giggled while I took his hand to walk to the store.

He giggled, "Uncle Sehun said that. He said that I will make people laugh if I say that." he grinned.

I giggled, "Don't listen to him about that! He just wants to tease you." I swayed his hand back and forth.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Junhee! Hyunki!"

I looked back and there was Jimin  smiling at us. "Oh! Jimin!" I smiled.

"Uncle Jimin! Hyunki grinned.

"Aigoo, where are you going Hyunki?" he picked up Hyunki. "Why are you so cute~" he pinched his cheek and Hyunki was just giggling.

"Thank you uncle. I want to buy ice cream. Do you want to go too?" he smiled. I was so happy and proud that Hyunki became a polite and kind child.

"Ah! I really want to go b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter