Kim Jongin

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Your POV-

As I woke up this morning, I could not help to keep smiling or maybe giggling when I realised that now, I started to develop feeling for Kai. It’s so funny though to have feeling for my own bestfriend. However, I would not try to make this feeling go away, or deny thay I don’t like Kai because I will try to make Kai know that I have feeling for him, and if possible I will make him fall for me.

“Annyeong oppa~” I greeted Junmyeon oppa when he came to the dining room. Today, I prepared our breakfast.

He raised his eyebrow and sat on his chair across my seat, “Are you alright? Why do you keep smiling? Did eomma and appa call you last night?” He ate his roasted bread while I was shaking my head.

“Gwenchana~ I just feel to keep smiling right now.” I smiled to him when I heard our door bell rang. Kai! “Oppa, let me open the door.” I grinned and a little bit running to our door.

As I was going to open the door, my heart began racing again. I became so conscious about my appearance whether my hairstyle today was good enough or not, whether my uniform looked good on me or not, and whether I looked beautiful today or not.

“Sehun! Jongin! Come in!” I smiled to them while they gave me questioning look to me. “What’s wrong?”

Sehun raised his eyebrow, “You called him Jongin?” he pointed Kai, Ah! I mean Jongin! From now on I will call him Jongin. I don’t want to call him like others. Well, don’t think this is creepy! Keke~

“What’s wrong with that?” I pouted while Sehun walked passed me to the dining room.

“It’s okay, I like it.” Jongin smiled to me and just like always, he made my heart skipped a bit.

I smiled shyly to him, “G-gomawo. C-come on, let’s eat.” I walked to the dining room with Jongin behind me. I couldn’t help to smile continously.

 

“Look! Just like what I said hyung~. Hee is so weird today~.” Said Sehun when I was going to sit on my seat.

I saw Junmyeon oppa and Jongin looked at me for some time, and I glared at Sehun while he gulped and avoided my gaze, “Yah! Oh Sehun! I’m not weird~. My mood is just good today, and you just ruined it! You should be punished!” I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter