Junhee's Flashback

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was during my middle school that I felt something strange whenever I was with Sehun. I always looked at him longer than usual and I started picturing me and him become one. There was butterflies in my stomach whenever he asked me something and I suddenly became so nervous whenever I was going to go to his house with Kai. I knew I shouldn't do that.. he's my best friend.. we should be best friends not lovers. Maybe it happened because some students kept on teasing me and Sehun as a couple.. yeah.. maybe because of that.

So I was currently sitting on Sehun's livingroom with him and Kai to do our mathematic homework. Jongin was the best at math, but we chose to do it in Sehun's house because we knew that there would be snacks to eat there. So Kai was trying to explain an answer to Sehun but the latter didn't understand at all. I really wanted to laugh about that. Sehun was the worst among us at math, and it was so funny whenever I saw him whining and pouting. I felt like I really wanted to see him and his poker boyish expression everyday. But I think I had to hide this.. whatever this feeling is.. because I thought Sehun just saw me as his bestfriend. I could just smile bitterly at that thought.

"Why can't you understand it? I've repeated my explanation like four times right now!~" said Kai frustrated and I laughed at that. "Yah! Don't you dare laughing!" said Kai that made me instantly stop laughing. Both of them were glaring at me.

"Please explain me once more!~~ I promise I will understand this!~~" Sehun was whining and trying so hard to persuade Kai to do that.

"Shireo! Read my explanation again or ask Junhee to teach you." I suddenly became so nervous when Kai said that. I looked at Sehun and he was ready to persuade me. It was kind of a slow motion when he talked to me. He was so funny that I found it cute. The way he furrowed his brows and the way he pouted his lips. He's definitely so attractive.

"Hee? Hee?!" Then I was awake from my own thought when Sehun flicked my head.

"Yah, appo-yo!~" I rub my forehead and I glared at him.

"Mianhae.." he grinned, "Teach me this, Hee!~ I still don't understand this~" he was pouting and gave me his puppy eyes. So finally, I taught him the matter  that made my feeling became more prominent than before.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yesterday, I couldn't sleep at all. I kept on thinking about my strange feeling. On one side I was afraid but on the other side I wanted this to be real. So in the morning, I was so nervous when I knew that I had to go to school with him. Should I tie my hair? Should I wear hair pin? Ah! Why did I even do that?! So I just let my hair fall naturally.

"Yah!" I clutched my hands on my heart when I opened my room's door and found Kai was standing there. "You almost make me die!" I hit him once but he didn't budge at all.

I waved my hands in front of his face, "Earth to Kai.. earth to Jongin?" and with that he shook his head and laughed awkwardly. What's wrong with him? So I walked to my front door and he trailed behind me. "Yah, are you alright?" I asked him when we put on our shoes.

He nodded, "We have to go to Sehun's house.." he had walked away but something in my heart was stopping me to move. Whenever, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter