What with this girl?!

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Your POV-

 

I sat alone watching TV because I didn't have any class. I watched my favourite cartoon programme, well I still like watching cartoon you know?,  and ate a bowl of ice cream. Actually, I also had a lot of assignment to do, but I was just too tired to do assignment every day. Jongin and Sehun still had class, and if I wanted to hang out with Jimin.. well I think I haven't been so close to him.

 

Actually, I was not alone though because Junmyeon oppa was in his bedroom. He also didn't have any class, however he said that he would hang out with his girlfriend. Well, I don't really know his girlfriend though. Actually we have met once, and I know her name is Hyemi. I think she is quite nice.. well.. maybe I will get along well with her..  So, definitely he wouldn't come downstairs and-

"Cartoon? How old are you?" Junmyeon oppa suddenly sat next to me while yawning.

"I think you are meeting your girlfriend?" I eyed him. "And what about cartoon? What's wrong with it?!" I hit him with the spoon that I held.

"Yah!" He rubbed his head that I hit. "She will come here.. she is on her way.." He closed his eyes and rested his head on the arm chair.

I scoffed. "And you don't try to look good at all?" I kept looking at him.

He opened one of his eyes to look at me. "I'm always handsome.. no need to look good.." he smirked and I rolled my eyes. "She will be here with her younger sister. Be good to her.." He stood and walked away. Maybe in his bedroom again. And what the hell with his girlfriend's younger sister? Why should she have a sister? Will she be a good girl? Ahhhh.. why should she have a sister?!

"How old is she?" I asked Junmyeon.

"Just like you.." and he closed his bedroom's door. What? We have the same age? 

 

And because of that, I really couldn't watch my favourite cartoon anymore as my mind kept questioning about this new girl whom I would meet in less than an hour. It was not because I didn't want to make friends with someone new, I just feel that we would not get along well. I didn't know why.. I just feel that way.

"Oh.. that's them!" I looked at Junmyeon oppa who was running to the door after we heard a car's doors were closed. Ahhh!!! Why don't I have class today?!

 

Just then, Junmyeon oppa along with his girlfriend and a girl around my age approached me. She is indeed so beautiful but I just thought that she would not be my good friend. She was just like a spoiled child that would do a lot of aegyo to be so cute. Hyemi was greeting me cheerfully and her sister was smiling nervously to me. They sat across from my seat while Junmyeon oppa was sat next to me. I poked his side with my elbow to ask him to introduce me to this new girl.

He smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter