What's Wrong with Her?

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV

After I gave the letter to Junhee, I kept on thinking about that. What would it be? Did Kai do something behind her that he couldn't say to her when he was still alive? What could it be? I bit the pen that I held. But now, since Kai was not here anymore. then how would her life be? Would she try to look for someone new? Aish, I shouldn't think something like that. But, what if she wanted that and I kept on silent and I lost her once more? Aish, I shouldn't think something like this about my best friend's wife. I loosed my tie and looked at the city few from my window.

I tapped my foot on the tile when I realised that my coffee cup had been empty. So I walked to get one. But it was so funny that whenever I stepped out from my office, some of the women were always trying to greet me and squealing whenever I smiled at them. Am I really that handsome? Haha.. I shouldn't be too confident. Junhee would definitely fall in love with me if it was so. But she didn't. That was so unfortunate. I shook my head and ready to make one when Junhee was walking near the coffee machine.

"Hey, Hee!" I greeted her and she was quite surprised to see me there. She always so cute whenever she was flustered.

"Oh! Hey!" She smiled at me. But I instantly frowned when I looked at her eyes. She was crying.  Was it because of the letter? "You're here?" she asked.

I really wanted to ask what was going on, but I just shrugged, "Just making some coffee. I've done my work." I smiled slightly.

She laughed awkwardly, "Great!" she looked at me like there was something that she wanted to say. "I need to go."

"Hee!" I called her.

"Yeah?"

"I'll wait for you to pick up Hyunki.." I said but she instantly shook her head.

"I'll pick him up. Thanks anyway." she smiled slightly.

I frowned, "Can I come? I have no work left."

She inhaled, "No, it's fine. I'll pick him up." then she left before she smiled slightly again. What's wrong with her?

 

Junhee was so acting so odd. As if she was trying to avoid me. Why? Was it because of that letter? But why? She definitely was trying to avoid me. Not only that she refussed my offer to pick Hyunki up but also she instantly turned around when she knew that she would meet me in the office's hallway. So then, when she wanted to pick Hyunki up, I tried to talk to her. At first, she was trying to just leave me but I was fast enough to grab her hand.

"Yah! What are you doing?" she asked and tried to my hand.

I frowned, "What's wrong with you?" I asked her quietly. I really didn't want to bother her.

She knitted her brows, "What's wrong?" she laughed awkwardly, "Nothing's wrong." she freed her hand from my hold.

"Then why are you avoiding me?" I asked.

"I'm not, Sehun. It's just.. today is so hectic.. I couldn't concentrate enough.." she said while she was going to walk away.

"I know there's something wrong. Why did you cry then?" I asked and she instantly stopped her track.

"I didn't." she didn't turn around but I could see that she was quite shocked.

I sighed, "I'm your best friend, Hee. How could you expect me to believe in that?"

"Sehun, I need to pick Hyunki up. Let's not talk about that."

"If there's nothing wrong, then why don't you let me come with you? Why are you speaking to me like this?" I kept on pestering her with my questions. "Is it because of something that Kai said?" I asked and I could see she tensed.

"I need to pick Hyunk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter