Chapter 8

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"I thought you will know it just after hearing my voice," Jongin says with a pout, unfortunately, Kyungsoo can't see but he was sure that the former was disappointed with him.

"Oh! Jongin?" Kyungsoo quickly replied.

"Oh, My Goodness, you remember my name, though." The tanned boy says with a dramatic tone.

"Sorry, Actually, My head is full of Baekhyun and his whining," Kyungsoo says in an apologetic tone.

"Why? What Happen?"

"Actually,.." Kyungsoo narrates the whole story to Jongin, to which Jongin can't help but laugh.

"You are Laughing? Don't you see how much I suffered? Poor me." Kyungsoo says in a Gloomy voice.

"Actually it's Poor You and Me," Jongin says.

"What?"

"Same happened with me."

"Baekkie Yelled at you too?" Kyungsoo asks and starts to walk towards his bedroom.

"Not Baekhyun," Jongin Chuckles "but Channie did."

"Why?" Kyungsoo asked while letting himself crash on his bed, he did all the cleaning today, even the dishes and prepared everything.

"Actually.." Jongin starts to tell the latter everything,

 


*FLASHBACK*


Chanyeol and Baekhyun were arguing when they were interrupted by a phone call.

"Hello!"

"Hel--lo, Ch-Cha-nn--ie. I-am-am-at-ice-ice-c--re-am sh-sho-p. c-co-me f-fa-st." Yoora answers while crying and hiccuping.

"Yes. W-What happen? Just wait. I'll be there in no time, I am hanging up."

"What happened? Is everything alright?" asked worried Baekhyun.

"Sorry, I think I have to rush, it's something really important," answered Chanyeol.

"Ok-" Baekhyun couldn't complete himself as Chanyeol leaves running as fast as he can.

As soon as Chanyeol reaches the ice-cream shop he saw his sister, Yoo Ra, crying. Chanyeol and Yoo Ra usually come to this ice-cream shop, so when Yoo Ra told him to come to the ice-cream shop, he just ran as fast as he could.

"W-What happen, Noona?" asked worried Chanyeol while panting.

"He-He left me." Yoo Ra started to cry again while hugging her brother.

Chanyeol leaves a heavy breath in a sigh, he was having bad thoughts about something bad has happened to her.

"Aish, Noona, I told you, he was just playing around," Chanyeol said while drawing soothing circles with his palm on his sister's back.

"You deserve someone better, actually you deserve the best. He was not even good enough to be your match." Chanyeol assures his sister.

Yoo Ra pulls out of the hug and wipes her tears.

"Of course, I will get someone better."

"Wait, I'll just come." Chanyeol goes somewhere.

"Ta-da" Chanyeol comes after 2 minutes with two ice-creams in his hands.

"Omo, Thank you, Yeollie~"

"Anytime, Noona." Chanyeol hands the double scoop chocolate ice-cream to her sister.

"You want to feel better?" Chanyeol asks her while eating his ice-cream.

"Huh?" Yoo Ra asks dumbly.

"Show me your phone," Chanyeol says while giving his hand out in front of his sister.

"But why?" Yoo Ra asks while giving her phone.

"Click on delete," Chanyeol says while showing Yoo Ra the screen.

"What is this? 2458 photos selected?"

"It's your and that jerk's photos. Isn't it too much noona? How could you take this many photos?" Chanyeol asks with an amused face.

"You know that I am a photogenic girl, so.." Yoo Ra replies while looking h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter