Chapter 42

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the morning, Chanyeol was the first one to wake up but instead of getting up from the bed and washing or freshing up he decided to be on the bed, staring the smaller male in front of him, sleeping, snoring lowly.

Chanyeol removed the bangs on Baekhyun's face, his serene face was enough to make the taller smile. He traced his fingers from his forehead to chin, he planted a kiss his forehead, before going to his nose, making sure that the other won't get up and think that his boyfriend is a creep.


'Boyfriend'


Chanyeol smiled at the word, he then kissed both of his cheeks and caressed them with his thumb, what he didn't notice was Baekhyun's small smile that disappeared quickly after it appeared, he gave a quick peck on his chin. Chanyeol then stared at the older's face, before leaning to kiss him.

Chanyeol then quickly gave a small peck on Baekhyun's lips but couldn't pull out at two hands surrounded his neck, pulling him closer and not letting him break the kiss, although he was startled at first, he gave in quickly, realizing that the brunette is all awake.

"Good Morning." Baekhyun said, with a smile on his lips as they pulled out, their faces still very close.

"Good Morning, since when you were awake?"

"When you started kissing," Baekhyun replied as he brushed his nose with the taller's.

"Let's get up now. Mi Rae is coming today."

"Okay, You bath first, I'll go and prepare breakfast by then."

"Okay." Chanyeol replied and got from the bed after giving a peck on Baekhyun's lips,








"Oh, Good Morning Baek."

"Good Morning you guys."

"Preparing breakfast? Let me help too."

"Sure."

"Where Yeol, Baek?"

"Must be sleeping still, Right Baek?"

"Wrong, he's awake and taking a bath."

"Oh that why you are in this Avatar."

"Happy Realization, dumb couple."

Kyungsoo, Jongin and Baekhyun make the breakfast while teasing and laughing, though Most of the work was done by Baekhyun and Jongin, Kyungsoo never backed out of saying, "I helped alot."

"Chanyeol must be done by now, I'll go and call him for breakfast and fresh up too."

"Okay sure, just don't take too much of time." Kyungsoo said as he prepared the table.

"I don't." Baekhyun said as he made his way to the taller's room.








Chanyeol just got out of the bathroom, when Baekhyun entered the room. Chanyeol was wearing a black shorts, with his upper body totally showing with a small towel around his neck, with which the taller was probably drying his hair, and Baekhyun couldn't stop staring at the taller.

Chanyeol, with bare chest, dry hair in the morning is such a sight to make your day amazing.

"What are you looking at?" Chanyeol said as he came closer to the older guy. Baekhyun who didn't realize because of his staring the other, that Chanyeol was coming closer, came out of his trance when he felt two handspulling him closer by the waist, their chest touching, while locking and resting them at his back.

"N-Nothing."

"Really?"

"Hmm, You get ready, I have to get ready too." Baekhyun replied as he tried to get out of the taller's grip but it was just too tight.

"Yeol, let me go, they are waiting down."

"No, first kiss me."

"Yah! we kissed before you went to shower."

"I want one more." Chanyeol whined, with pout on his lips and Baekhyun jsut can't resist that.

"Okay, just one."

"Yep." Chanyeol squeeled and Baekhyun quickly tip toed and planted a kiss on Chanyeol's waiting lips,

"Yah! That doesn't count as a kiss."

"Okay!" Baekhyun took his hands and rested them around Chanyeol's neck but not before he removed the small towel handing around the place.

Baekhyun slowly tilted his head to the right and he forward to capture the lips of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter