Chapter 4

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan was shocked but a part of him was really happy and screaming with excitement in his head.

 

"Wh-What was--that?" Luhan asked rather shocked.

"Kiss?" Sehun answered innocently.

"I-know that, but-why?"

Sehun holds Luhan's hand, he looks and caresses Luhan's small hands and then makes a contact with Luhan, who was awestruck by the younger's action.

"I-I love you, Hyung." Sehun proposed.

Luhan almost choked his own saliva. His jaws dropped. The guy he loved for so long, the guy he was longing for, the guy he wanted to be with was in front of him expressing his feelings.

"You do what? Sa-say it again?"

"I love you Luhan Hyung." Sehun said shyly while looking down at his shoes.

Luhan's eyes filled with tears, actually tears of joy, he was sobbing as he was really, really happy but he was not saying anything which made Sehun afraid and confused.

"Please say something, Hyung. I..I am sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, please do..don't cry. I can't see you like this." Sehun tried to calm Luhan.

Luhan starts to cry aloud which makes Sehun sadder, Luhan starts to hit on Sehun's chest while crying.

"Idiot, why? Why did you take so much time?"

Sehun leaves a relieved sigh and hugs the crying boy.

"Sorry, for being late." Sehun says while drawing soothing circles on the shorter boy's back.

"You know, how hard it was? to avoid and lie to you? I couldn't see for days because of this. You dummy, why didn't you told me earlier."

Sehun hugs Luhan tightly. He smiles as he feels very happy.

"Sorry."

Luhan was still sobbing, so Sehun pulled out from the hug and wiped his crying Hyung's tears and caressed his cheeks.

"Sorry, I love you and you love me too. Right?" Sehun asked with a smile and raised eyebrows.

Luhan nods and they kiss.










Next Day, Kyungsoo was sitting with the other boys chattering when Jongin approached them.

"Hi Everyone." Jongin greets.

"Hey Jongin."

"Why are you alone?" Chen asked.

"Yaa right. Where's Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo asks while finding the taller male behind Jongin.

Jongin who didn't even know that he was standing alone, turns back to find his friend who was not there and after not seeing him there, he sighs.

"This boy! Must be flirting again with someone else in the campus." Jongin sighs.

"Oh!"

"But why can't I see Baekhyun today?" Jongin asked while taking seat beside Kyungsoo.

"Oh, he went to the library to refer some books." Kyungsoo replies.

"I see, but guys, why is our Sehun blushing so much today?" Jongin asks with a curious look.

"Oh right! Now when I see it, yesterday he had a face like a wet weekend." Chen Pointed out.

"-And today he is like a dog with two tails." Tao accompanied Chen.

"No, No. It's nothing like that guys." Sehun tries to assure.

"Don't lie. You should not hide any happy news from us. We are friends. Right?" Kyungsoo says with a grin.

"Yes. Umm, I'll, tell you then. Actually-" Sehun starts to tell his story.

Everyone starts to listen carefully with curiosity.

"The guy, I had a long time crush on. I told him about my feelings yesterday." Sehun says while blushing.

"And what did he say?" Chen asked with curiousity.

Jongin hits lightly on Chen's head.

"Can't you tell that by looking at his red smiling face?" Jongin said.

"He said 'yes'. And you know the best part is, I was his long time crush too." Sehun says with excitement.

"That's way too romantic." Baekhyun says with a pretty smile and clap.

Everyone looks back as they hear Baekhyun's voice.

"Yah! You startled us." Kyungsoo shouts.

"When did you come back?" Chen asked.

"When Sehun started telling his Lovestory. By the way, Sehun, What is you boyfriend's name?"

"Luhan." Sehun replies

"Luhan?" Baekhyun and Kyungsoo shout in unison.

"Y-Yes Bu-."

"The one who transferred from China to Korea for his second year?" Baekhyun asks.

"Umm..Yes. Bu-" Sehun was again interrupted.

"But how did you know?" Tao asked Baekhyun.

"Actually he was our first friend in the college, we met him at the fresher's party, He's very kind." Baekhyun answers.

"And Handsome also." Kyungsoo pokes on Sehun's shoulder.

"Yes is he." Sehun blushes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter