Chapter 47

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was in the flight, waiting to land in Ulsan, where his father's cousins live. He slept through the whole journey, and woke up when they were about to land, surprisingly he didn't had any bad dream about the incident while sleeping.

After visiting his uncles, they took a car and left for Uljin-gun, Baekhyun knew they were going through Daegu, and the driver too will be exhausted from the 7 hours of driving to Uljin-gun, so he asked his parents if they could take a rest at his maternal Aunt, Mrs. Kim and then carry on with the journey.

"Okay, Baek. It would be a surprise for them." Mrs. Byun said smiling, while Mr. Byun was already into slumber.






"Hyunnnngggggggg." As soon as he opened the door and saw Baekhyun in front, he just jumped on the poor soul, hugging him so tightly. That's Taehyung for you.

"Tae, what are you doing on the door-Ohh, Unnie, Orabeoni, You all here, that is such a pleasant surprise." Mr. Kim said as she (literally) dragged them in.


"So, you are going to visit her,"

"Yes,"

"How's Baek so normal but?"

"Well, he's got someone to pull him out of that guilt."

"That's good. I was planning to visit you, I am happy you only came. Tae wanted to meet Baek, for he knew what happens to him."

"I know, that's why he jumped on Baek as soon as he saw him,." Mr. Byun commented while sipping on his tea and everyone laughed.

"I think, I'll have to meet that person when I come to Seoul."

"Who?"

"Baekhyun's person." Mrs. Kim replied as she was looking at Baekhyun happily talking with his brother, Mr. and Mrs. Byun too looked at them fondly.

Next day, they left for Uljin, Taehyung bid bye to his Uncle, Aunt and Hyung with a sad smile, he couldn't go because of his monthly exams and well something else that no one knows, except him though.

On the way to Ulsan, Baekhyun kept looking outside, it's been an year since he travelled through this road which reminds him of his Noona. They reached Ulsan, in the eveing, and they all settled in Baekhyun's aunt's house and Yeon Ji's house. Baekhyun got fresh and the first thing he did was make his way to his Noona's room.

The room was just the same as it was since he saw it last year and when his Noona was alive, not a single thing was disturbed and it was well maintained. He smiled at the phtographs of his Noona, which were most with Baekhyun. 

Suddenly, Baekhyun's phone started buzzing. It was Chanyeol, he declined it and video called him.

"Why did you cut my call?" Chanyeol whined.

"To video call, Yeol." Baekhyun said with a small smile.

"You reached?"

"Yes, I am in Noona's room. Wait- I'll show you." Baekhyun spends the next 1 hour to tell Chanyeol stories behind almost all the pictures of his Noona, with a smile.

"Baek,"

"Hmm?"

"You fine, baby?"

"Yes, I am. Tommorow, we are going to visit her, I am going to tell her about us." Chanyeol smiled,

They talked for half an hour more until Mrs. Byun called Baekhyun out for dinner.

"Go have it, and take some rest. I'll call you in the morning."

"Yes sure. Bye."



Please Subscribe to read the full chapter