Chapter 26

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After not getting answer, when he called Baekhyun two times, he turned to probably yell his name at his face, but as soon as Kyungsoo turned around, he saw no familiar face.


"Guys," Kyungsoo calls, everyone turn around, "Where's Baek?"

"What? He was there right? With us?" Jongin said as he looked around.

"He was with us right? Did we lose Baek?" Chanyeol said in a worried tone.

"Wait, a minute, I'll call him."

"His phone is at home Jongin." Kyungsoo said with a concerned face, while palming his temple.

"Calm down Soo,"

"I can't, it's gonna be crowded now, hard to find him, and because it's the firework it'll be dark."

"Oh god, We should go to the announcement room."

"It's almost time for the fireworks, it'll be closed by now, it's the last program." Mi Rae tells while calming his friend.

"This won't do, We need to find him." Chanyeol declared.

"That's right, Kyungsoo and Mi Rae, you both go and wait at the bridge, he might come there." Jongin orders.

"You'll go towards the fountain."

"I'll go towards the rides."



Kyungsoo and Mi Rae went towards the bridge, Jongin towards the Fountain where they first planned to meet, and Chanyeol going towards the last ride they had, while looking at every possible direction.






After some time, Chanyeol got a call from Kyungsoo.


"Is he there?" Chanyeol asks worriedly.

"No, We searched the whole bridge and still doing but he's not here."

"Okay. Still keep looking for him."

"Okay."



'Where are you Baek?' Chanyeol said while looking at every direction.



"Jongin, did you find him?" Chanyeol asks as soon as Jongin picks up.

"No, I don't think he's here or he came here."

"Okay."




Chanyeol disconnected the phone and looked around, he was now at the ferris wheel, which was closed.

Chanyeol started walking the way, they walked earlier to grab snacks, the crowd was almost gone towrds the bridge, as he walked few minutes, looking around, he saw someone, sitting on the grass, near a stall, hugging his knees,

Chanyeol got a call from Jongin, as he was walking towards the male.



"What happened Yeol? You found him?"

"Yeah, I did. I'll meet you at the bridge."

"Where's he? He's okay?"

"What happen Nini?"

"Baekhyun, Chanyeol found him."

"Tell them to come here."

"We are waiting for you by the river, come fast, it'll be starting in 5 minutes."

"Hm" Chanyeol disconnects the phone.



Chanyeol slowly walks towards the guy, sitting there a few meters away from him, Realizing how much that certain guy made him worry in past 30 minutes, how he felt his heart sinking for those 30 minutes.





Baekhyun was alone, he was scared a bit, it was dim now, he lost his friends in the crowd. He called for them but no one could hear, the noise was too much, he just thought of going towards the bridge but thought of staying at the path, from where they'll go home.


"What if I go the bridge and they come here? I'll be waiting here."


"They would be looking for me, they will be coming here only soon, we've parked our cars here."


Baekhyun was talking to himself, he looked around once again to find any familiar face, but he didn't, and when he was abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter