Chapter 41

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The four boys enjoyed their time at the ice cream parlor, even though Baekhyun was the one who suggested to go there he was scared of the place too, but he came here for that, he can't always be afraid of it, right?

And being with Chanyeol and the other two made him comfortable at the place. The manager also came and was relieved that Chanyeol found the smaller, he left after saying something that made Baekhyun blush.

"You've got a very caring and loving boyfriend, he was so scared when he came to me telling to show the cctv footage. Don't let go of him, little one." Manager said as he patted Baekhyun's head softly.





"Baek, rest now, It was a very long day." Kyungsoo said as he turned to Chanyeol. "I don't think I'll have to worry about him, Right?"

"Yep."

"Though, If you need anything, call us." Jongin said as he and Kyungsoo made their way upstair to Jongin's room, as Baekhyun and Chanyeol went to the tallers.






"Baek, Sleep now." Chanyeol said as he gave a small kiss on Baekhyun's forehead, before hugging him tightly.

Baekhyun was in Chanyeol's arms, nothing feels safer and comfortable than his embrace to Baekhyun. His head was resting on Chanyeol's arm, as Chanyeol's other hand was on Baekhyun's waist, pulling him closer every five seconds, he tangled their legs too, as if the older will go if he to let go of him.

"Good Night Yeol." Baekhyun said as he was lulled to sleep by Chanyeol's soft humming.

"Good Night baek." Chanyeol replied before whispering a soft "I Love you." and he too drifted to the sleepland soon but not before he heard an "I love you too" against his chest.







"It was long day, wasn't it?" Jongin asked as he stared to the ceiling.

"It was indeed. A very long and bad one." Kyungsoo who was resting his on Jongin's arm, while hugging him, said with his eyes closed.

"Are you Sleepy, Soo?"

"No, just a bit tired, Baby."

"Why didn't you ask me anything that day? You were not even angry, Why?"

"Hmm?"

"That day, when I- I shouted at you." Jongin said with his voice laced with guilt. Kyungsoo opened his eyes now and was looking at his boyfriend, who was now returning his gaze.

"I was angry,"

"Yo-"

"I was angry but I realized afterwards that maybe it's someone you really want to avoid, maybe it's someone who is annoying you a lot, and to be honest, at one point I thought It's one of the Kai's fangirl."

"-Your outburst was normal, any person would have done that only, even me, I felt bad because you misunderstood that I was checking your phone in your absence."

"Sorry, I really am."

"I know, but why are you asking that suddenly?"

"The person that day calling me, it was, it was my dad's secretary, Uncle Yoon."

"Why were you.. avoiding his calls?"

"I don't want to face him, yet."

"-But, I want to see him, Uncle Yoon said he is in a bad condition, he's very sick and I miss him so much."

"Then why don't you go and m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter