Chapter 12

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


"What was the result?" Baekhyun asked curiously,

"Let me finish you curious cat," Minseok chuckled at the other boy's unwaiting curiousity.

"Oh, Sorry Dae." Baekhyun apologized.

"The result was that.." Minseok said.

"..he came to me and told me everything." Jongdae said with a relieved breath.

"Because I just couldn't watch it anymore,.." Minseok with furrow.

"..but I didn't believed him." Chen chuckled

"I then took him and showed him my friend.."

Minseok showed Jongdae, his boyfriend with his friends taking money which he won as he won the bet, to date a younger classmen for a month.

"We broke up, and that guy broke his friendship with Minseok." Jongdae said with a gloomy face.

"..But he was hurt,"

"Not because we broke up,"

"but, because he used me, his all concern was fake,"

"I tried to comfort him, but.." Minseok said while turning and putting his elbows on the horizontal pole, where he was standing now.

"..but I thought he would be like his best friend,"

"I went everyday to apologize behalf of my friend,"

"I already got over my ex, as it was not that deep love,"

"But as we met everyday,"

"I liked him coming everyday to me, for a certain reason."

"and he started to like me, even I did the same,"

"the more we spent time together,"

"the more I started to feel something about him"

"and one day,"

"What happened Hyung?"

"I confessed." Jongdae said with a glint of redness on his cheeks.

"He confessed," Minseok said with a small smile, really hard for Chanyeol to catch but still he did.

"But, I was rejected"

"Why did you rejected him?" Chanyeol's elbow slipped from the pole after hearing Minseok.

"I don't know, Why did he?" Jongdae said with a shrug.

"But after that day, he was acting weird and everytime I talked about my confession, he just changed the topic."

"What the hell?"

"Suddenly, I stopped hanging out with him and gave him excuses that I will be focusing on my studies more now, and he believed me."

"For the next year, we barely saw each other and whenever we did it was just 'hi' and hello's to each other"

"Then I came to college and for one year we barely could even see each other."

"But when we met in college I was really happy for the coincidence that we were in the same college,"

"-much to my amusement, our groups became friends, It was hard but I resisted him alot." Minseok said with a sad but proud manner.

Suddenly Jongdae gets a call from his mother and he bids bye to Baekhyun after saying to him not to tell anyone his story. On the other side, Minseok remembers that he has to go to a party with his sister.

"What the hell?" Baekhyun an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter