Chapter 37

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol felt Baekhyun untangling himself from him, and so he let the brunette go out of his embrace and tried to sleep as Baekhyun went out of the room, but absence of Baekhyun beside him couldn't let him sleep, his body wasn't paining anymore because of the Medicines he had earlier though his Head still hurts.

Slowly he got out of the bed, searching for the brunette, and also because he was thirsty.

He made his way to the living room, where he guessed Baekhyun is with the other two guys, as he could hear their voice.

 

"Actually I wanted to talk about something,"

"What is that?" Kyungsoo asked, as he put his headphones and phone on the table.

"Something about things happening lately with Yeol and Me."

"And what are those things?" Chanyeol asked from behind.

The two boys looked up while Baekhyun turned to see Chanyeol standing behind them, with a confused look.

"When did you get up?" Baekhyun asked.

"Just after you did, that doesn't matter right now, continue on what you were saying." Chanyeol as he took a seat on the individual sofa.

"Baek, Just say it, we all need to know." Kyungsoo said as he squeezed his friend's hand.

"Actually, I think all the things happening to me and Yeol since past two weeks are connected, I don't know why but I just feel like it."

"What do you mean by that?" Chanyeol asked.

"You remember, you told me Mi Rae said that she saw someone near our house that day, and also felt like someone's taking pictures,"

"Yeah, I also said tht was maybe because we watched a stalker movie a night before, right Jongin?"

"Yeah, Right."

"I know, Even I would've thought like that if I haven't had this feeling of getting photographed too."

"W-What?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I thought it was just me, so I didn't tell this to anyone, but I've been feeling that someone's always following me."

"Since when?"

"I guess sometime after Suho Hyung's birthday party."

"Also, you remember when that guy bumped into Chanyeol, I guess he did that on purpose,"

"Why do you think so Baek?"

"Because I saw that bag, a lot, around me."

"Now that you are saying, I think things make sense now."

"Huh?"

"Remember the note we saw in Yeol's locker, saying he should know his limits. Then someone threw the Basketball right on his face, when we were going to class. When someone destroyed his Assignment."

"We thought it was just accidents, because who would that to Chanyeol."

"All this was planned, to hurt me. Maybe this too." Chanyeol said as he pointed towards his head, wrapped with white bandage.

Baekhyun's head was lying low, he didn't dare to look up at his friend.

"It's all because me." Baekhyun whispered, and gaining the three boys attention.

"No, Baek. It isn't." Chanyeol said as he lessened the gap between them and hugged him.

Chanyeol's stomach growled, and everyone, including Baekhyun laughed at him.

"I am Hungry,"

"Me too." Jongin and Baekhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter