Chapter 38

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were getting ready for the party, both of them excited for it, yet Baekhyun felt uneasy about the day, about everything going so smoothly, everything being so perfect.

"Yah, Baek. What are you doing?" Kyungsoo asked his friend, as he entered the room and saw his friend.

"What?" Baekhyun dumbfoundly asked.

"Are you coming to the party like that?" Kyungsoo asked as he tried to control his laugh.

"Like wh~t?" Baekhyun's eyes widened as he saw himslef in the mirror, his hair perfectly gelled, with a eyeliner making his eyes more pretty, White t-shirt and Black Denim Shirt making him hot, as his eyes went down on his pants, his friend burst out. He was wearing his Spongebob pajamas, which made him look like a kid.

"I-I was about to change," Baekhyun said as he tried to convience his friend.

"Yeah, you were indeed." Kyungsoo replied as he went to Baekhyun's closet and got one Blue jeans and threw it towards Baekhyun.

"Get ready quickly, the two dorks are going to come soon." Kyungsoo said as he left the room.




Baekhyun quickly changed his pants, and did one final touch up before going downstairs to his friend and waiting for the other two to come.

"All done." Baekhyun said as he suddenly came in front of Kyungsoo, scaring the ghost out of the latter.

"GOD~ Do that once again and I'll kill you." Kyungsoo shouted.

"Sorry," Baekhyun said as he smiled at his scared friend.

"So, you called them? Where are they?" Baekhyun said as he scrolled through his phone.

"They must be-" Kyungsoo was cutted through the horn, which answered them that the people they were waiting had arrived.

"Here." Kyungsoo said as both of them made their way out, after checking everything and getting their car keys,





"Hey handsome." Jongin greeted as soon as he saw Kyungsoo and hugged him.

"Hey Baek." Baekhyun just smiled at them,

"Hey guys," Chanyeol greeted from the driver's seat,

"Ready to go?" Jongin asked, and Kyungsoo nodded,

"Let's go." Baekhyun beamed and jumped into the car, taking his seat on the passenger seat.

"Aren't you both going to get in?" Baekhyun as he saw none of the other two was getting in.

"No, we are going by our car." Kyungsoo replied,

"Why?"

"I'll tell you, Bye guys, will meet you at the party." Chanyeol replied and started the car, making his way.

"Why didn't we all go together? Why are we going first? Are they going somewhere? We ar-" Baekhyun was shutted up by a small quick peck on his lips by Chanyeol, who was driving.

"Not so many questions, Baek."

"You shouldn't do that while driving," Baekhyun said as he blushed and tried to hide his smile.

"Ok, I won't."

"So answer me now,"

"We are here,"

"So fast." Baekhyun turned his face from the taller, and looked outside.

"Ice- cream parlor? Why?" Baekhyun asked as he turned to see Chanyeol, but the latter was already out of the car, and opened Baekhyun's door.

"What's with all this, gentlemanness."

"I always was a gentleman." Chanyeol replied.

Chanyeol made Baekhyun sit on one of the table and quickly went in to the parlor, he returned with two cups of ice cream.

"Ta- Da."

"Wow, but what's this for?"

"I saw you were feeling very down since morning, so thought of cheering you up before the party." Chanyeol replied, and Baekhyun couldn't help but lean and give a small kiss on the taller's cheeks.

"When did you became so caring, Yeol."

"I always was a caring person."

"You were indeed." Baekhyun just smiled as he took a spoonful of ice cream from his cup.

Chanyeol's small treat made Baekhyun forget all his worries and just drown himself in the moments spending with the taller.




Chanyeol and Baekhyun were done with their ice-cream, they teased each other and enjoyed the company even for just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter