Chapter 22

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


"Hey Soo, Hi Baek." Jongin greeted the two boys before going to his boyfriend.

"Hi Jongin, Hey Chanyeol." Baekhyun greeted the other guy.

"And Hi there too." Baekhyun greeted Mi Rae with a polite smile.

"Hello, I am Mi Rae, Yeol's childhood friend."

"I am Baekhyun."

"And this is Kyungsoo, My boyfriend." Jongin says, and Kyungsoo can't help but blush.



Baekhyun tried but he can't take his eyes from Mi Rae holding Chanyeol's arm and Chanyeol smiling too.

"Hey Baek." Chanyeol's voice makes Baekhyun take his eyes from their interwined arms. Baekhyun smiles at him.

"So let's go or elese we'll miss the movie." Mi Rae says excitingly.

"I already booked the tickets so let's go." Jongin announces, everyone looks excited except for Baekhyun and no one noticed it, as he was faking smile.





In the theatre Mi Rae was sitting between the four boys, Kyungsoo and Jongin on her Left and Chanyeol Baekhyun on her right.






As the lights were turned off, Baekhyun flinched a bit and Chanyeol could feel that, so he went to hold Baekhyun's hand, which shocked Baekhyun for a second.

Chanyeol held Baekhyun's hand which was on the arm rester of the seat. Baekhyun turned to look at Chanyeol but coulnd't as it was dark, but his presence and his hand holding Baekhyun's was enough to make Baekhyun okay even in the dark.





The movie was good, everything went good, Kyungsoo and Jongin were romantic and happy about the darkness so that no one could see them, Mi Rae and Chanyeol were talking all the way during the movie, everything was good except for the thing that Baekhyun was apparentaly jealous of pretty, young, heighted, smart, long hair, childhood friend of Chanyeol.


Chanyeol was holding Baekhyun's hand, even when the movie started and it was not that dark then, Baekhyun could survive that. But Baekhyun felt at loss when Chanyeol turned to him and was about to talk when Mi Rae called for him and Chanyeol left his hand.

For the rest of the movie, Baekhyun put his hand on his lap and not on the arm holder, that made Chanyeol wonder why.




"Wow, that was a good movie." Jongin says once they all get out of the theatre, walking beside Kyungsoo, holding hands.

"Were you even watching it, Nini." Chanyeol chuckle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter