Chapter 23

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whole ride was full of Mi Rae talking and Chanyeol nodding and humming in agreement. Chanyeol was still thinking about Baekhyun and his action, to be honest he was feeling guilty too that he wasn’t paying much attention to the petite male back then.
 

“Now, let’s go to the Ice Cream parlor.” Mi Rae Sing Songed

“Yeol?” Mi Rae called when she got no reply from her friend.

“YODA” Chanyeol was snapped out of his train of thoughts after Mi Rae’s shout.

“Yah! What are you doing?”

“Me? What are you doing? I called you 3 times.”

“Oh sorry, Rabbit.”

“What are you thinking about?”

“Nothing, Just this and that.”

“Okay, So now let’s go to the Ice cream shop.”

“Oh Yeah sure.”



 

 


Chanyeol parked his car in front of the store. Mi Rae was almost running inside the shop, she was fond of ice creams. Chanyeol just chuckled and went behind her.


“One big scoop of Chocolate and butterscotch. ” Mi Rae ordered.

“One P-” Chanyeol was about to order when he heard a familiar voice beside him.

“Two big scoops of Vanilla and Chocolate and one Magnum too.” Baekhyun ordered and again dig into his phone.

Chanyeol was looking at the petite male but he guessed he didn’t see Chanyeol yet as he was so engrossed in his  phone.


“Your order.” Chanyeol felt someone tap on his arm.

“Mi Rae, Thank you for ordering mine.” Chanyeol smiled and pulled Mi Rae’s cheek “-such an obedient kid.”


Baekhyun saw it all, as soon as Chanyeol turned around to see Mi Rae, Baekhyun looked up and saw a  Familiar tall figure beside him though two steps distant. He was about to call for him, when Chanyeol started pulling Mi Rae’s cheeks and smiling so fondly at her.


‘Maybe he didn’t even see me.’

“Your order sir.” The girl called for Baekhyun and passed him his ice creams with a smile.

“Thank you. ” Baekhyun said and turned to leave.

“Baek.” Baekhyun stopped, he was relieved that Chanyeol saw him.

“Oh, Hey. I thought you didn’t even see me, again.” Baekhyun said with a bit hurt in his tone.

Chanyeol felt a pang in his heart with Baekhyun’s voice. He was about to reply when Mi Rae came.

“Hey Baekhyun.”

“Hi Mi Rae.”

“So, Wanna join us for the ice cream?” Mi Rae asked while taking a spoonful of her ice cream.

“Oh, Thank you but Soo’s waiting for me and the ice creams.” Baekhyun replied taking up the bag he’s holding.

“You guys are having a party I guess.”

“Hmm, Okay then. Bye.” Baekhyun smiled and turned to leave.

“Yeollie, Are you going to stare the door whole time, our ice creams are melting.” Mi Rae said as she took a seat.

Baekhyun heard it all, he was taking baby steps, with a little hope that Chanyeol will come, and Chanyeol did, he was walking towards Baekhyun when Mi Rae stood up from her seat and practically dragged him to the seat.


Baekhyun just sighed after few minutes.

“Who am I to care for? He’s got his Rabbit there.” Baekhyun looks up and starts to walk again.

 

 



Chanyeol and Mi Rae were sitting in the parlor, when Chanyeol’s phone started to vibrate. He left his seat to pick up the call and went outside,

“Hey Jongin, We are coming, We’ll be there in 15.”

“Oh, You aren’t home yet?”

“No, Aren’t you?”

“No, I called for that only, I’ll be late, Me and Kyungsoo are planning to go on a long drive.”

“So, you are at Kyungsoo’s place.”

“No, We are at the river.”

“Kyungsoo’s not at home?”

“Yah, I said we.”

“So, what about Baek?”

“He’s at home I guess.”

“Hey Yeol, What happen?”

“You are not with Baek, Soo?”

“No, Why? What happen?” Chanyeol could feel worry in Kyungsoo’s voice.

“Nothing happened but,”

“But what?”

“We just met at this Ice cream parlor, he ordered two big scoops of ice cream and a Magnum too, When Mi Rae asked him to join us he said you are waiting for the ice creams.”

“Oh God! This boy. Something for sure is going on with him"

“Why do you say that?” Chanyeol said while waved and smiled at Mi Rae who was inside the parlor and waving to Chanyeol through the glass window.

“He is acting differently since this morning and I don’t know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter