Chapter 25

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was four, the sun was shining brightly and making people sweat. Everyone gathered to have food  at one of the restaurants, exhausted by the rides and reenergizing theirselves for the next rides. 


“Aahh, I was so exhausted, Fooooood.” Jongin groans as everyone waits for their food to arrive.


“It’ll come in few minutes, calm down Nini.” Chanyeol tells his friend, while looking up for a second as Mi Rae was showing her pictures.


“See this one, Baekhyun is looking so cute. This one with you is also really cute. Isn’t it?”


“Yeah it is.” Chanyeol replies as he stares at the picture with a smile.


“You are really photogenic Baekhyun, your pictures come out so good.” Mi Rae compliments Baekhyun who was sitting beside her.


“Thank you.”


“You know, our Baekhyunnie, takes so good pictures and even gets his own pictures really good. My poor baby didn’t bring his phone today.” Kyungsoo says as he ruffles Baekhyun’s hair.


“We love our son a lot, even though we are very young parents to have a baby of our own age.” Jongin says and everyone laughs.


Soon their food arrived and they all digged into it.






“We’ll be going on the other rides now,”

“It looks like exchanging rides.” Jongin said.

“It is kind of that.” Chanyeol replied.








Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Mi Rae were now in the bumping cars and bumping each other, Baekhyun was playing with Mi Rae and a little kid, who became his friend and now Baekhyun was helping him to beat his family.


Baekhyun was a total kid right now, Chanyeol was looking at him fondly until Mi Rae came and bumped his car with a force.


“Here we come, Mr. and Mrs. Kim. Come on Joon.” Baekhyun shouts along with the little kid and attacks his parents.


“Omma, Appa, now you’ll lose.”








Jongin and Kyungsoo were now on the roller coaster ride, both of them, holding each other’s hand tightly and enjoying the fast wind going through them, although a bit scary but it was fun for them.










Kyungsoo and Jongin were going to the haunted house when they got sight of their friends, coming in their own directions.

“Haunted House?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Yep,” Mi Rae replied cheerfully.


“This is a boring place.” Chanyeol sighs.


“I really like it, though I don’t get scared.” Mi Rae announces.


“I’ve not been here since 4-5 years, I wasn’t scared back then, I wouldn’t be now too.”


“I am looking forward to it.” Jongin says as he smirks and looks at his friends.


Everyone was strong enough to be not scared of the haunted house, but the fact only that it’ll be dark there, already makes Baekhyun scared enough.


“We went to the haunted house last when we were in 9th grade, right Baek.” Kyungsoo turns back to see his best friend, who gave him a nervous smile.


“Oh God Baek, I am sorry, But we are here with you, so don’t worry.” Kyungsoo says as he calm his best friend.


“I am okay. Really.” Baekhyun confirms.


“Okay, let’s go now.”




Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Mi Rae were walking behind Kyungsoo and Jongin,


As soon as they enter the haunted house and it’s dark all over, with just dim lights here and there, that t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter