Chapter 2

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone looked towards the person standing on the stage.

"Hey freshers! Welcome to Exodus College. I am your senior Kim Junmyeon, but you can call me Suho. I wish you all the best with your college life and I hope you all will enjoy today’s party. Thank you and good luck!"

Everyone gave him a round of applause and continued with their affairs. Chanyeol and Jongin made friends with a group of guys.  Their names are: Chen, who's real name was Jongdae and who sported an extremely beautiful singing voice; Zitao, nicknamed Tao, as his name was quite diffucult to pronounce; and Sehun, which was the youngest of them all.




While they were getting to know each other and talking, Suho approached them with his friends.

"Hello, my dear underclassmen!" The elder cried happily and smiled at them in a friendly fashion. Chanyeol and the others bowed.

"Hello, Junmyeon!" they replied in unison, adressing their upperclassman with necessary honorifics. Suho shook his hand at them.

"Don’t be like that, I just told everyone to call me Suho."

Chanyeol shot a look at his friends and then nodded in agreement. "If you insist, okay. Suho, then."

"Are you guys all enjoying the party?" "It's awesome, hyung!" said Chen enthusiastically, switching to the more casual suffixes.

"We're really enjoying it," said Tao in shaky Korean.

"I'm glad. Then let me introduce you to my group and your seniors. You can call them 'hyung', it's fine.  First of all, this is my boyfriend Yixing, called Lay by his friends," Suho gestured at a calm and kind looking male of Chinese heritage, who smiled and nodded to the younger teens.

"He's Minseok or Xiumin if you prefer that, and that is Kris, but you can also call him Yifan." Xiumin was quite short and round faced, while Kris was tall and muscular.

All of the people mentioned by Suho shook hands with their juniors and Chanyeol, Jongin, Chen, Tao and Sehun introduced themselves.

"Have fun at college, guys. We'll see each other around. Enjoy the party while it lasts, since you won't have much time for fun when test period comes around," Kris laughed and winked at Tao, making the latter blush a bit under his make up. The senior group then said their goodbyes and went to greet other freshers. When they were gone, Chanyeol and Jongin's new friends immediately started to gossip.

"Minseok hyung was so cute, I can't!" Chen gushed, putting his hands on cheeks and sqealing.

"No, but did you see Yifan duizhang? So damn hot, like, that was daddy material right there. And he winked at me! Oh my god, I think I might fall in love!" Tao replied, sighing and clutching his heart.

"When you're done with checking our seniors out, give us a call. Let's grab some drinks and have fun!" Jongin joked and nudged Sehun.

"Sounds like a plan, even I could use a drink," said the youngest and started making his way over to the buffet.


Everyone took their drinks and went on the dance floor, Chen and Jongin already mingling with other students. Chanyeol grabbed a glass of vibrantly colored soda and was about to go looking for his friends, when he bumped into someone.









Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were chilling in a corner and bobbing along to the music in the company of Luhan, a Chinese senior who decided to ditch his clique today and make some friends of his own. He was kind of feminine and a bit of an arrogant diva, but nice nevertheless.

"Guys, I'm just going to use the bathroom, okay? Be right back," said Baekhyun, giving his drink to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter