Chapter 3

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At night, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were both thinking about their first meeting, not knowing it was actually at the same time.

 

"What love at…" pondered Baekhyun out loud as he tossed and turned around in his bed.

      

"…first sight?" mumbled Chanyeol sleepily to himself.

 

"I'll kill Kyungsoo."

 

"Jongin, you're dead."

 

"That guy is…"

                     

"...really freaking annoying."

 

"I really don’t get how we...."

 

"...were able to look at each other for such a long time."

 

"I really hate that dude."

 

"I never want to see that dumbhead's face again."







The next day, Kyungsoo was running down the corridor looking for his class. 'Just my luck!' he thought frantically checking if he had all of his notes and books. Then, he felt his body ram into something with force. A twinge of pain pricked his forehead as ge bumped into the thing and when he opened his eyes, he saw that it wasn't a thing, but a person. A guy, actually. An attractive one too. Well, well, well.

"Oh! I-I'm so sorry," stuttered Kyungsoo, bowing his head in apology, but the other male just laughed. He had a beautiful laugh, at that, and Kyungsoo felt himself blushing.

"No, don't be, it's totally fine. It's my fault actually, I was just walking ahead and didn't make way for you, I'm sorry."

"No, I was the one who wasn't looking and bumped into you."

"Let's just say it's partially both our fault, how about that?"

"Um... Sure, I guess."

They both laughed and Kyungsoo bit his lip trying to surpress his smile.

The guy was really nice and the way he looked right into Kyungsoo's eyes while talking to him made him melt on the inside. The two males bended down to pick up Kyungsoo's notes and books that got scattered during their bump.

"So, are you a first year student?" asked Kyungsoo, getting up.

"Yep, freshman. You?

"Same here. What's your name?"

"Kim Jongin." Kim Jongin, Kyungsoo thought and tried very hard not to grin. That sounds so perfect. "You?"

"I'm..."

The abrupt sound of the bell interrupted him and the smaller male got concerned about being late.

"Oh? I think I’ll be late for class on only my first day, that !"

"Hey, no worries, you realised soon, you still have like five minutes."

"Okay then... Jongin. Bye, I'll catch you later!

"Bye..." replied Jongin slowly as he wistfully watched his new friend run off to his class. He sighed, then remembered something. "Wait, you haven't told me your name!

But the other didn't hear him and left Jongin hanging and longing to know the identity of the stranger that made his heart flutter in an unknown way.

"Damn my life!"









Luhan kicked a pole as he cursed his unfortunate fate. He looked at his watch and swore again, as he saw he was already late.

His day started off very bad. First, there was no rice, so he couldn't eat a proper breakfast. Sure, he had a peach, but that was hardly enough for a juvenile male starting his second year of college.

Secondly, he tripped over his untied shoelaces and reversed his coffee onto his new mint-green button down shirt and had to change into an old band t-shirt and hoodie.

Then, when he was finally on his way to the university building there was a huge traffic jam. To make matters even worse, his car broke down in the middle of the road and the taxi was going to be late because of the rain.


Luhan was not happy.


While he was waiting for the taxi, swearing and being overall angry at the whole world, a silver car came up to him and the windows rolled down.

"Luhan?" That voice was familiar. Very familiar, almost too familiar. Luhan turned his head and see the face he feared to look at for so long.

"S-Se... Sehun."

 

God, what do I do? It's Sehun. Oh Sehun, my neighbour, the one I've had such a long time crush on, the one who never saw me the way I wanted him to.

We were friends, too close to be seen as lovers. That's why I never told him my feelings. I considered it a few times, but ultimately always chickened out, afraid to lose even his friendship. So like an idiot, I started ignoring him. Even a whole year ago, I didn't tell him that my college sent me on an exchange year to China for my first year.

Hey, no blaming me, those feelings were confusing the living frick out of me. But then came the times when I declined his calls, ignored his message, told my mother to tell Sehun I wasn't home when he came over looking for me, I'd turn the opposite way when I saw him on the streets. But now he's here right in front of me in his car and there's no way I can say no.


"You going somewhere?" asked Sehun and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter