Chapter 21

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"So you are saying that, his drink was spiked?" Kyungsoo asked as everyone was sitting on the breakfast table.

"Yes, it's probably one of the students, but we can't find who it was because Sehun gave it to Baek and Sehun took that from the counter." Chanyeol explained while having his piece of bacon.

"I can't remember anything from last night." Baekhyun groaned as he had his hangover soup. "I think it's okay, there's nothing much for you to remember I guess." Kyungsoo said with a tint of blush on his cheeks. "You sure?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yeah."

"By the way, Baek."

"Yeah Soo."

"I have, actually we have to tell you something now that you don't remember anything from last night."

"What? Did I do something? Who we? Tell me fast Soo." Baekhyun asked in one breath.

"We are dating." Baekhyun choked on his soup.

"No we are not, We are just friends Soo." Baekhyun says, while his eyes widen at his friend's statement, causing the other two guys present in the room laugh out hard.

"Aish, Idiot, We means Jongin and Me." Kyungsoo says a bit shyly. Baekhyun blinks for a few minutes before replying "Why am I not shocked?" Baekhyun asks.

"It's because they were like a couple only they just didn't realize it sooner, dumbo." Chanyeol said as a matter-of-fact.





After the breakfast, Jongin and Chanyeol leave for their apartment though reluctant at first to leave his boyfriend, Jongin agrees in defeat. Chanyeol drives while Jongin is just smiling while looking out of the window which makes Chanyeol chuckle.

"God, Nini, How sad that you realized your feelings for each other this late Or else I would have been able to see your smile much earlier than this."

"Just shut up and drive. I don't wanna die just after I started dating."

Chanyeol laughs at his dramatic friend, the drive goes on with light jokes and conversation between two friends.




As soon as they reach home, Chanyeol goes to fresh up while Jongin texts Kyungsoo. Chanyeol after getting ready for the lazy weekend gets a text.



From: Mi Rae ^_^

Yeol I am coming to Seoul today and for few days. I hope you have time for me.



To: Mi Rae ^_^

Yah! How can I not have time for you? I'll come to recieve you at the airport. What time will you reach?



From: Baekkie (。◕‿◕。)

Are guys ready? I hope you didn't forget about the movie plan. We are ready, Let's meet at 12 near the Theatre.



Chanyeol reads the message and was about to reply when he got a text from Mi Rae and forgets about Baekhyun's text.


From: M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter