Chapter 39

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun couldn't believe his ears and eyes, he was in the car, with his sunbae he thought is innocent and kind, his senior who he thought had become a good friend of his after Suho's party, his senior who passed him a very bright smile whenever they walk past each other, his senior who had tied him in the car, his senior who just confessed that he loves him.

"People don't do this to the person they love," Baekhyun shouted in a low voice.

"My love is special, Baekhyun-ah."

"Was that you, who stalked me, photographed me, wait- you only tried to hurt Chanyeol, right?"

"My Baekhyun is a smart guy, indeed."

"Sunbae, you are doing wrong, this is not how it's supposed to be."

"Then how is it suppose to be Baekhyun-ah?" Daehyun stopped the car, near a dark, empty road. He got out of the car, checked around him, even though there were not a creature too, but he had to be careful.

"Let's go." Daehyun said as he opened the door of the back seat and leaned towards Baekhyun, who tried to slide back, but Daehyun caught him, he put Baekhyun on his shoulder and went towards the valley after closing his car door.

Baekhyun tried to move from Daehyun's shoulder but the older's grip was too tight and firm.



"You are doing wrong, you know that. Please leave me Sunbae."

Daehyun put Baekhyun on a chair, safely and retied him on the chair, as he smiled at him time to time.

Daehyun was out of Baekhyun's sight right now and that's when he saw around the room, the walls, they were full of Baekhyun's photos, everywhere just Baekhyun. Even of the day Baekhyun went to the Amusement park, when he hugged Mi Rae, when he was lost, everything. What caught Baekhyun's attention was the photo where Chanyeol was looking at Baekhyun with a smile tugged on his lips.

"I am scared Yeol, please come here soon."










Chanyeol was searching everywhere around, only to fail at finding the car or either of the two guys, he was cursing and blaming himslef.

"Baek, Please be safe."

"It's all my fault, Even in these circumstances I left you alone. my self."




Chanyeol hit the steering wheel one more time as he groaned in anger and frustration, right then he felt his phone ringing, It was Jongin.



"Jongin, What Happen? Any news of Baek, I've been searching for him but can't, What should I do?" Chanyeol's voice broke.

"Chanyeol, calm down, Listen, I think someone here with us knows where Baek is, to be specific where Daehyun Sunbae has taken him."

"Who? Where? Tell me fast."

"I've texted you the address, we've left for there, you get there too"

"O-Okay." Chanyeol quickly disconnected the phone and checked for the message his bestfriend had sent.


"I am coming to you Baek, just be safe till then." Chanyeol said as he turned his car and made his way to the address given by Jongin.









"Would you mind to tell us, how do you know about it?" Kyungsoo asked, as he looked at Jun Mi, who was looking down, maybe out of guilt.

"I will, once Chanyeol is there too."

"Why?"

"It is something that started with Chanyeol which tangled my life with Daehyun."

"So, were you part of his plans all this time?" Chen asked, anger fuming but Xiumin squeezed his hand as to calm him, as he handled the steering with his other hand.

Jun Mi nodded, as a few tears left her eyes.

"Yes, Hyung" Kyungsoo answered his phone.

"We've left with the police to the place,"

"Okay,"

"If you reach before us, wait there, don't go inside, Inform Chanyeol too, it can be dangerous. Okay?"

"Yes, Lay Hyung."

"What was that about?"

"Lay hyung said not to go in before they reach, it can be dangerous."

Kyungsoo dialled Chanyeol's number, but the other didn't pick up, he tried again but again to no answer.

"He's not picking up, what if reaches before us and goes in?"

"No, we'll get there probably at the same time, Soo. Don't worry okay?"

"Yes."







Chanyeol quickly got out of the car, as he reached the place Jongin texted him 15 mins ago. The place was too dark and quit and perfect for something what Daehyun did. Chanyeol saw the same black car, there, in front the second valley, he quickly made his way towards the car, he recognised, it was for sure Daehyun's the one he saw in the video.


"This bastard." Chanyeol quickly ran into the valley, though it was dark and he hit himself with a wall and after that fell down because of a bat on the ground that he couldn't see, finally he was there, The Door. He opened the door, only to be welcomed by darkness again but it was very dim lighted too, he searched the isolated house but could find nothing.

Until his eyes fell on the cupboard, because it was dim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter