Chapter 28

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Jongin, Chanyeol and Mi Rae were in the car, when Chanyeol saw Mi Rae looking different since they left Baekhyun and Kyungsoo's apartment. As they reach and go inside their apartment, Mi Rae takes a seat on couch.  Jongin goes to shower first, and Chanyeol went in the kitchen to get something to drink.



"Rabbit," Chanyeol called out, when Mi Rae looked at him, he passed a juice can at her, which she doesn't catch and smiles as she picks up from the couch end.


"Is something wrong Rabbit?" Chanyeol asks taking a seat beside his friend. 

"Ahh, nothing, It's just-" Mi Rae replied but was interrupted by her friend, "-Just what?" Chanyoel asked.

"Let other's talk first," Mi Rae said as she smacked a bit hard on Chanyeol's arm.

"You know, when we were at Baekhyun and Kyungsoo's place-" Mi Rae says as she opens her can and Chanyeol was now most intently listening to her, "I felt, somone looking at us, at a point I felt getting photographed too." Mi Rae sips on her juice and looks at Chanyeol who was looking seriously at her.

Mi Rae thought her friend has changed since childhood and now serious about things when he didn't reacted on Baekhyun's topic but her misunderstanding was just for few seconds until Chanyeol laughed out loud.

"Yah, If that's a joke, I am not getting into that."

"It's not, Chanyeol." Mi Rae said with a serious face, Chanyeol stopped laughing and patted  Mi Rae's head 

"Rabbit, You said you felt like that, it must be just your mind, we saw that stalker movie last night, don't worry." Chanyeol assured Mi Rae as he took her hand in his own and Mi Rae nods.

"So you going to your cousin's tomorrow?" Chanyeol asked as he sipped on his juice.

"Yes, I have my flight back to US, next Saturday, so till then I'll be with my cousins for my work."









"Ahhh, I am so tired," Baekhyun whined again as he crash against the couch, with a thud sound.

"Me too," Kyungsoo says as he drinks water and offers a glass to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun sits up and takes the glass and gulps in it one shot, and again sleeping on the couch.

"Yah! It isn't one shot down," Baekhyun just chuckles at his friend and tries to find a comfortable position for him on the couch.

"Why don't you sleep on your bed ?" Kyungsoo asked as he sits down, with some pop corn, snacks, and juice cans.

"And what about you? party, alone? Without me?" Baekhyun said with a pout and he felt as if someone took his picture, he lately feels like that but just shrugs it, he goes to the windows, checks outside and closes them, with curtains on too.

"That was indirect invitation." Kyungsoo replied with a big grin.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter