Chapter 36

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was an hour later when Chanyeol woke up, and the first thing he saw was Baekhyun, who was holding his hand between his own and resting his head on it, he smiled at the sight.

"Baek." Chanyeol said weakly,

Even though it was low, Baekhyun heard it, he brought his head up slowly as he turned to see Chanyeol. He smiled looking at the boy, smiling too.

"You are up." Baekhyun said as he bent a bit and kissed Chanyeol on his forehead. Chanyeol tried to get up, so Baekhyun helped him, he put a pillow behind and made him sit straight, that Chanyeol wanted.

"Everyone was so worried, I'll call them." Chanyeol nodded, and let go Baekhyun's hand as Baekhyun went out to call everyone else.






Everyone was so worried, for last half an hour, everyone was just waiting outside of the infirmary, checking every 10 minutes. Baekhyun came out of the room and everyone's head shot up, looking at him, asking through their eyes, which Baekhyun answered with his smile.

"He's up, wants to see everyone. Let's go."

"Sure." Jongdae beamed and everyone gets in.






"Hey buddy, how are you feeling now?" Jongin asked, as he sat on the bed, beside Chanyeol.

"Good, it just pains, here an there, but mostly here." Chanyeol said as he pointed towards his head like a kid and everyone just laughed at him.

"Yah! But how did you fell down? Were you trying some sort of game or what?" Kris asked curiously as others chuckled at his sentence.

"I don't know, I went to get my pen at the top step of the staircase and as I stood up after getting the pen, I felt someone pushing me."

"What?" Everyone said in unison. and Chanyeol looked at them confusingly.

"You were pushed, you didn't fell or something." Suho asked, Chanyeol nodded.

"Why will I try something to break my leg or get this thing on my head, I felt someone definitely pushed me, maybe they mistakely bumped into me and I was pushed down." Chanyeol said as he thought of the possibilities, cause he didn't have any haters as far as he knows to do that to him.

"I didn't see anybody near the area you fell, so I don't think someone bumped, Yeol."

"Maybe they were afraid so they quickly ran away. I mean I don't think anyone will do that purposefully, Jongin. I don't think someone hates me that much."

Baekhyun just squeezes Chanyeol's hand, that he was holding on to calm the taller, who was getting hyper about the accident.







"Yah! You, how dare you do that to him, I told you to keep it to Baekhyun, How dare you touched Chanyeol, Huh?" The girl said as she held the collar of the guy, and pinned him on the wall.

"Very strong for a girl," The guy said as he pushed her aside.

"I am warning you for the last time, don't ing mess with Chanyeol, or else you'll get it back, with in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter