Chapter 30

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Sunbae and Hoobae group, after a long time, was again together.  They were apart for just two two days. Everyone was asking them about their exams and how they're preparing for the next one. Sehun was alone today, as Luhan was sick and couldn't come to college, and Sehun had to come because of the exam.

Xiumin was reading a book and Chen was trying to get his attention; Kris and Tao were all lovey dovey; Lay was talking to Kyungsoo and Suho was busy with his phone. Jongin was talking to Sehun, also dragging Chanyeol in their talk who wasn't not at all interested.

"I am talking about something Yeol, why are you spacing out?" Jongin asked Chanyeol as he smacked his arm, lightly.

"Because I am not interested, AT ALL." Chanyeol groaned and others just chuckled at how childish Chanyeol still is.

"Oh, It's okay not to listen then, you should have told me earlier," Jongin replied, to which Chanyeol's eyes widened.

"Didn't I? Like about 10 times?" Chanyeol couldn't believe his friend and Jongin just shrugs and gets back to Sehun.







After few minutes, Chanyeol was listening to songs with headphones on when he Baekhyun got up from his seat, Chanyeol was being in a head down position and didn't see Baekhyun getting up.

"I am going to use the washroom," Baekhyun told Kyungsoo and left.

Unknown to Baekhyun, he was being followed, even to the bathroom, he just straight went to the said place.

Chanyeol put his head up to see what everyone's up to, only to find no trace of Baekhyun.  He looked around to see if Baekhyun was talking to someone or something, tiredly he just asked Kyungsoo who was sitting beside him.

"Where's Baek?" Chanyeol whispered in Kyungsoo ears, shocking the other guy for few seconds from his sudden whisper.

"Yah, You-scared me,"

"Sorry,"

"He went to the bathroom though" Kyungsoo said,

"Oh"

"Hm," Kyungsoo said and went back to his talk with Lay.

"I need to use the bathroom, I'll be back in 10." Chanyeol said as he stood up, making Kyungsoo and Jongin laugh at him.

"How did I not expect this?" Kyungsoo said as he laughed along with Jongin when Chanyeol was out of sight.








Baekhyun was washing his hands when he felt someone looking at him, he checked in the mirror, but there was no one, he turned around to see once again only to get surprised, shocked, scared, every possible word, by Chanyeol.

"Yah You- Scared me." Baekhyun said as he put his hand on his chest to get back to normal breathing.

"Oh, Soo said samething, but did I really scare you?" Chanyeol asked as he stepped towards Baekhyun,

"Yeah, I felt someone was looking at me, so-" Baekhyun didn't realized earlier but Chanyeol was a stepping closer towards him and made Baekhyun took a step back.

"Uhm, What are you doing by the way?" Baekhyun asked, still stepping back, until his back touched a hard surface and Chanyeol was just an inch far from him.

"What do you think, Baekhyun-ssi?" Chanyeol replied as he put his hand up to Baekhyun's head,

"I am quite not understanding, so tell me yourself." Baekhyun said with sassiness laced in his voice.

Chanyeol just nodded and grabbed Baekhyun by his waist with his free hand, Baekhyun just leaned in the embrace and closeness even though he still felt as if someone was looking at them.

"It's bathroom Yeol, someone will come." Baekhyun said as he tried to get out of Chanyeol's grip but not really tried.

"So what?" Chanyeol replied.

"You never know what might happen next, I may not be there with you tomorrow." Chanyeol teasing said, and Baekhyun quickly puts his finger on his plump lips.

"You aren't allowed to talk like that." Baekhyun who was leaning in to kiss Chanyeol, got himself out of Chanyeol's grip and it was easy as they heard someone enter the washroom, Chanyeol wasn't sure what happened but Baekhyun was angry and he could see something on his face, he couldn't make out what it was, sadness? mourning? anger?

"Hey guys," Baekhyun and Chanyeol, who were out of each other's embrace but still looking at each other, dist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter