Chapter 6

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Chanyeol, who was in his own world, suddenly heard a sweet angelic voice accompanying him and as he opened his eyes, he saw the smaller singing while smiling at the former.

After a few minutes, they saw many couples around them, including Kyungsoo and Jongin.

"They look so good together. Don't they?" asked Kyungsoo, Jongin nodded.

They left after bidding goodbyes to their friends.While walking Kyungsoo home back, Jongin got a call but he disconnected it.

"Who was it?" asked Kyungsoo.

"Um? No-one," answered Jongin.

"Oh! It's ringing again. Just pick it up, maybe it's important."

"No, it's not that Important."

"Okay. So, Jongin, this is my place."

"So soon." Jongin uttered.

"What?"

"Nothing, Bye."

"Bye."

Kyungsoo turns to head back to his apartment and Jongin was facing his back now, he calls Kyungsoo and he turns back.

"Um, Kyungsoo?"

"Huh?"

"Um, Can I- I mean-can you give me- so that I can call you-"

"You want my number?"

"Y-yes, ac-actually I just remembered that I have everyone's number except yours, so."

Kyungsoo gives him his number while blushing a bit.






Baekhyun and Chanyeol were done practicing and were ready to head back, they were doing rehearsal  even after the crowd and their friends were gone. The whole day, because their friends told them to, they didn't fight or argue. But it seems like they can't live without fighting and the one to start it this time was Baekhyun.

Both of them were silently walking, Chanyeol broke the silence.

"It was a long day, Right?" Asked Chanyeol.

"Huh? Yes." the latter answered with a small and tired smile.

"So, what are your hobbies?"

"Reading, Singing, and many more things. What about yours?"

"Um..Guitar, Playing Basket Ball, and many more things."

They both smiled at each other but Silence again surrounded them. While walking in the park, Baekhyun saw a little kitty and goes to her. Baekhyun asks the owner of the kitty if he can take her in her arms and the old lady nodded with a smile.

"Oh! Such a pretty Kitty," exclaimed Baekhyun.

"Looking at this I guess you really love kitties. That day too, you saved that kitty when-"

"When you almost killed her" Baekhyun cuts him off.

"Talking of which you didn't even say sorry"

"To?" Chanyeol asked with an eyebrow up.

The old lady was watching both of them, but none of the boys were looking at her, they were busy in their arguments.

"Me and Kitty" answered Baekhyun.

"for?"

"for yelling at me for no reason in the party, 'cause you were the one at fault and almost killing the kitty that day."

"Yah! It was not my fault at the party so there is no reason to apologize to you and for the kitty, I told you that I didn't see the kitty there."

"'Cause you were drunk. Right?"

"I was not, I was sober, I was just feeling diz-"

They were inte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter