Chapter 44

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chanyeol was in his room now, lying on his bed, staring at the pictures on his phone, Pictures of Baekhyun, Laughing, pouting, eating. That would sound creepy and stalky but Chanyeol can't help but take pictures of the older to see them whenever he missed him, he just can't live without Baekhyun.

Now that Kyungsoo had disclosed the information to Chanyeol, he can't help but think about Baekhyun being sad and him not being with him, Baekhyun will be leaving tomorrow and he can't see him for two weeks, even though it scared the hell out of Chanyeol, he felt so bad that he didn't accompany his best friend to the grocery shop in the Afternoon, where he bumped into Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and their Mother, though he couldn't meet their Mother but at least he was able to see the person he wanted.

Chanyeol was restless since Kyungsoo told them about Baekhyun going to Uljin, he was having a bad feeling about it, so he has to see Baekhyun now.





Jongin was sitting on the couch watching some movie, when Chanyeol came dressed up and taking the car keys from the shelf.

"Where are you heading to?"

"Baekhyun."

"Take house keys too, I am going to sleep now. Say my Hi to him." Jongin said as he switched of the television and left to his room.

"Good Night." Chanyeol replied before leaving.





It took him just 10 mins to reach Baekhyun's apartment, as there was no traffic at night. As he got out of the car, he took his phone out and Dialled Baekhyun's number.

"Hello!"

"Hey, Baek. Can you come out of your house, right now?"

"What for? Wait a min--"

"What are you doing here, Yeol?"

"I just wanted to see you," Chanyeol replied as he looked at the window, where Baekhyun was standing right now, looking at him.

"I am coming down." Baekhyun hangs up and makes his way downstairs out of the apartment.








Baekhyun closed the door quitely behind him, as he saw the giant he ran to him, and hugged him.

"I missed you." Baekhyun said on Chanyeol's masculine chest.

"I missed you too." Chanyeol said as he kissed Baekhyun's hair.

"What am I gonna do without you, Baek?"

"Me too, but I think it's a good idea to be distant for sometime. We've been too attached to each other."

Chanyeol broke the hug at this and stared intently in shorter's eyes.

"I didn't mean that, Baby. What I am saying is, distance makes heart fonder. You know right?"

"I just know that I am going to miss you a lot."

"I know that."

Chanyeol took his hands up to Baekhyun's cheeks and caressed them, and Baekhyun held them, as he smiled at the taller.

"Take care of yourself, text me and call me regularly. Don't overexcite yourself, be safe and don't be sad. Okay?"

Baekhyun chuckled at the taller's words but hummed in agreement nonetheless.

"I will." Baekhyun replied as Chanyeol leaned and kissed him, the kiss was amazing but unlike the kisses they've had, it was different, that's what Baekhyun felt and he didn't know why it felt different. It was same with Chanyeol, never did he ever felt so different, so uneasy. Even though Baekhyun was with him, right their, in his arms, he still felt something, something he wasn't able to understand.
<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter