Chapter 17

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun started to text each other often and in college the two  behaved really well with each other. There was something, something connecting them, with each other, something attracting them towards each other, their chats would be funny sometimes, when Baekhyun would tease Chanyeol for his long height and sometimes they would be flirtatious when Chanyeol would use his experience to sway Baekhyun, but it all came from heart, he didn't meant them as a joke but something more serious.





2 months later,



From: Baekkie (。◕‿◕。)

"I guess, we won't be able to text each other much now. -_-"


From: Channie ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Why? Why? Why? ◉_◉"



Baekhyun wanted to tell why they won't be able to talk often now, but he changed his mind and planned to tease Chanyeol for time being.


From: Baekkie (。◕‿◕。)

"My wish, I just don't want to talk to you often. -_-"



Chanyeol felt a *pang* as soon as Baekhyun mentioned of not talking to him.

"What was that?" Chanyeol kept his left hand on his chest. "Ugghh, here goes again, why do I feel like this?"



Chanyeol forgot about replying to Baekhyun, and Baekhyun was waiting for his Yoda's reply..



1 min..

"No reply." Baekhyun checked his phone.

1 min 20s

"No reply." Baekhyun sighed this time while checking the messages.

"Aahh, he didn't thought I really meant that?" Baekhyun said while bitting his lips.




To: Channie ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"I didn't mean that Yeol, I want to talk to you, I was saying that because our exams will be starting soon."



30 seconds later,

"Why is he not replying?" Baekhyun just sighed while glancing at his phone while reading his Psychology book.

*ZZZZZZZZ* Baekhyun's phone vibrated and with that Baekhyun jumped in the air leaving  a relieved sigh and took his phone.



From: Sehun

"Don't forget to bring the notes tommorow. (>人<) "



"Huh!" Baekhyun sighed and replied to Sehun a confirmation message, he kept it on the table again, when it vibrated.

"He is too fast to reply my just sent message." Baekhyun opened his phone tiredly.



From: Channie ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Aahh, Sorry for the late reply, Noona is coming home, so she called."


"Huhh, At last." Baekhyun relieved a sigh, finally a relief-full sigh."Oh , I told him about it, I could've again." Baekhyun bit his own lip, and got another message.


From: Channie ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"So, were you teasing me, by saying you'll not talk to me? ≧☉_☉≦"




"Off course." Baekhyun chuckled at the taller's message, Baekhyun was about to reply when Chanyeol called him.


"Hello." Baekhyun said, a bit spark of laugh in his voice.

"Were you laughing at the teasing thing?"

"Umm, Yeah."

"You should never do that." Chanyeol's voice sounde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter