Chapter 5

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

"You?" Chanyeol and Baekhyun screamed in unison.

“You both already…” Kyungsoo started

“... know each other?” Jongin ended

Baekhyun and Chanyeol didn’t do anything but glare each other.



        

"So, you are telling me that guy is your love at first sight?" Kyungsoo asks with raised eyebrows.

"Yah! What love? I can’t even stand that rude jerk for a second now." Baekhyun answers in a rude manner.




"Then what was that? When you both were looking into each other’s eyes for minutes." Jongin asked.

"I’m thinking about that only. How can I look into that bubble heads eyes for such a long time?" Chanyeol replies.

                                               




Next Day, In the class, everyone was sitting silently and paying attention to the teacher except for the two, Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Chanyeol and Jongin were sitting in the middle row and the third bench, Baekhyun, and Kyungsoo were sitting on the third bench but in the other row so Baekhyun and Chanyeol were able to glare and curse each other. Jongin and Kyungsoo tell them to pay attention to what teacher is saying. The teacher was about to announce something.

"So, Students, your last lecture was taken by Mr. Jung but now I will be replacing him as he is being transferred to another college. Now, I will be giving you all a project, in pairs. You have to choose your partners or wait; we’ll choose the pairs by paper folds." Ms. Kim announced.

After writing numbers on pieces papers, she put them on the table.


“I’ve written a number on each the papersfolds and kept them on the left and right side of the table. Now students sitting on the left will come and take paper folds kept on the left side and students sitting on the right will come and take paper folds kept on the right side.” Announced Ms. Kim.


Everyone comes and takes the paper folds one by one. And then Ms. Kim ask them to open it and pair up with the one having the same number as them. Everyone pairs up, Fortunately Jongin and Kyungsoo could talk without the interference of Chanyeol and Baekhyun as they both became partners. Tao and Sehun became partners and Chen was stuck with a nerd, who was hitting on him constantly. What about Baekhyun and Chanyeol?



 

“Hey Baekkie, what’s your number?.” asked Kyungsoo, when he saw his best friend going through the book and not opened the paper fold yet.

“Oh! Sorry. One minute” said Baekhyun while opening his paper fold.

“7,” said Baekhyun but he heard someone else’s voice too and knew that it was his partner, but to his amusement, or shall we say: 'dismay', it was none other than his newest enemy, Park Chanyeol.

“What? You again?” exclaimed Chanyeol.“Teacher, can we change partners?” asked Baekhyun, but got a no answer from his teacher.

“I’d rather die.”

“You may do so that you won’t be my partner anymore then.”

“Don’t you think we should do something about them?”

“You took the words right from my mouth” answered Kyungsoo, who was with Jongin and watching his friends arguing.

“Aish, there they go again.” Jongin sighed and goes towards them with Kyungsoo.





Baekhyun and Chanyeol started glaring each other when their respective best friends came and took them away to opposite directions.

“Yah! Leave me. Kai” shouted Chanyeol.

“What are you doing, Soo?” asked Baekhyun.

“Can’t you just forget what happened and act like friends?” Kyungsoo yelled at Baekhyun.

“What? Friends? With that bubble head?” Chanyeol scoffed.

“Not even for me?” asked Jongin with puppy eyes.

“Yah! Don’t you dare to use that weapon again.” Shouted Baekhyun.

“Pleaseeee” begged Kyungsoo.

“Okay! I’ll try, just for you. But if he does any-”

“He won’t. I promise,” said Jongin happily and hugged Chanyeol.

“Yah! I know you love me. But people will take us wrong” Baekhyun said while hugging Kyungsoo.


After few minutes, the four of them come to the class, where Ms. Kim asked them where they had been and they said that they were the in the restroom. Ms. Kim then announces the project.

“So, as this is the music class, I want you to perform in class with your partners but dancing is prohibited as I want to know about your singing abilities. Okay? We’ll meet next week and by then everyone should be ready.”

“Yes, Teacher,” said all students in unison. And the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter