Chapter 46

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun woke up to his mother's giggling and talking with someone. He opened his eyes and sat on the bed with messy hair and no idea about the world, suddenly he remembered about the last night and checked his phone beside him, which was not there.

"Oh, Chanyeol, You are so cute!" Baekhyun's head shot up and he quickly made his way downstairs to the living room, where he saw everyone sitting in front of his phone.

"Wh-What are you guys doing with my phone?" Baekhyun asked while slowly walking towards his family and phone.

"Well we are talking to a person, we guess is dating our son." Mr. Byun said while Kyungsoo just shrugged sadly.

Baekhyun quickly snatched his phone away from others and ran upstairs to his and Kyungsoo's shared bedroom. He closed the door behind him and suddenly remembered about the phone.

"Oh, Yeol!" Baekhyun said as he put his phone in front of him and made his way to his bed, lying down.

"Baek, I was so embarrased and nervous." Chanyeol said as he too layed down on his bed, on which he was sitting stiffly before.

"What happened but?"

"Well, I woke up earlier than you and was looking at your sleeping face when out of nowhere someone came in front of me standing behind you, it was your Mom, I got scared for a moment."

"And then Mom took my phone with her and introduced you with everyone else?"

"Yes and they started asking questions about how we two got together and if we are happy and all."

"You told them we are dating?"

"Baek, I didn't but do you think they are dumb? They never asked me anything like that but they know."

"Ugh, well either way it's good that they know."

"By the way Baek. You look really cute in the morning."

"And messy too." Baekhyun said while fixing his hair.

"Yeollie, Let's go or else you'll be late." Baekhyun heard Yoo Ra calling for her brother.

"Go, we'll talk later. Love you."

"Love you tooo." Chanyeol said as he hang up the call.

"Yah! Baekhyun, get ready we have to leave, tell your boyfriend you'll talk later." Mrs. Byun shouted from downstairs.

"We already ended the call." Baekhyun shouted back as he made his way to the bathroom, after opening the door for his roommate.









Baekhyun after getting ready, makes his way down where everyone was waiting for him at the breakfast table.

"Took you long enough." Mrs. Byun teased.

"I came within 13 minutes," Baekhyun said while showing his watch.

"Okay, now have your breakfast." Baekhyun happily digged in his plate when everyone started looking at him, ofcourse except for Kyungsoo.

"What? Why are you all looking at me like that?"

"Aren't you officially gonna tell us about your Boyfriend?" Mrs. Do asked eagerly.

"You all already know, and you also scared him."

"We all want to know it from you." Mrs. Park said.

"We are in a relationship for more than 4 months now. Happy?"

"Not even dating?"

"Well, they passed that stage long back." Kyungsoo said as he munch on his sandwich.

"And you knew this, all along?"

"He's my bestfriend, I can't tell you I am binded by our friendship rules, Mom." Kyungsoo replied to Mrs. Byun's question.

"Well, I think he is a good guy." Mr. Byun said as he made his way to the dining table with Mr. Do and Baekhyun was jumping inside though putting a normal face outside.

"He is indeed, Dad."

"We are all ready, so let's go now." Mr. Do announced and everyone proceeded for their day.










"What happened?" Jongin asked as both of them were going to college, Chanyeol who was looking out of the car window, turned to his bestfriend.

"The thing is, Me and Baek slept face timing last night."

"Oh, someone is jealous because his boyfriend just texted him good night and slept." Jongin pouted.

"Well, my boyfriend slept without saying it. So listen now,"

"Yes, pro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter