Chapter 52

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol was studying in his room, when he heard a faint knock.

"Come in, Nini." Chanyeol said without looking up from his book, as Jongin made his way inside, sitting on the bed as he sighed loudly.

"What happened?"

"Nothing, absolutely nothing."

"Nini,"

"I am sorry, Yeol but this is all irritating me. I don't want to see you suffering." Jongin said as he lied down on the bed, Chanyeol finally for the first time since Jongin came in looked up and made his to his bestfriend.

"Nini,  Thank you. But I am happy, trust me."

"Yeo-"

"I am happy because Baekhyun is, and that's all that matters now. I am a part of his life, even if just as a friend."

"It doesn't hurt?"

"Of course it does, seeing him laughing happily, enjoying with an other guy makes my heart ache but can I do anything, just because I am hurt doesn't mean I am not happy. Atleast he's there, happy and alive, Nini."

"Yeol, I am always here for you, just remember that, okay?"

"Of course I know, you, you all are there."

Jongin just sighed as he got up leaving his bestfriend to study.

Why him? I hate to see him like this. Jongin sighed as he walked down the stairs as his phone started ringing.

'Soo~ Calling'

"Hey, Soo."

"Hey, Why do you sound so low?"

"What do you expect then?"

"Hmm"

"Where's Baek?"

"He went out with Minho."

"Ohh. How's he?"

"Good, but his nightmares won't stop. I don't know what to do."

"You know it well, We can't do anything baby."

"I know."

It's been 2 weeks since Minho met Baekhyun, they've been hanging out almost everyday. 2 weeks since Baekhyun started coming to college, 2 weeks since Chanyeol and Baekhyun became friends. 2 weeks since Chanyeol denied to do anything to make Baekhyun remember him and put him in danger. 2 weeks since Chanyeol started hearing his heart break at every smile Baekhyun gave Minho, at every moment Baekhyun looked at Minho with adoration, at every touch between Baekhyun and Minho. 2 weeks since Chanyeol decided to be happy for Baekhyun even if his heart is shattering slowly but definitely.






Chanyeol was walking out of his lecture with others when a girl suddenly came in front of him.

"Excuse me, C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter