Chapter 51

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day, everyone was sitting in cafeteria after their lectures, waiting for Kyungsoo and Jongdae to come from their lectures.

"There they come." Minseok said as he saw his boyfriend with Kyungsoo walking in their direction.

"Finally, you two came." Sehun  said as both the guys took their seats.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Suho asked as everyone looked at Kyungsoo.

"I,  Yesterday when Chanyeol and Jongin left as Chanyeol came from Baek's room," Chanyeol who was sitting quietly, suddenly sat straight, listening carefully.

"What happened?" Jongin asked.

"I just locked the door when I heard voices from Baek's room and I went to check upon him," Kyungsoo's eyes filled with tears but he was controlling not to let them out, so Jongin squeezed his hand.

"He was crying in pain, he said he felt that person's presence around him. H-He was so much in pain because he wants to remember Chanyeol so badly and it hurts to see him like that."

"W-Why didn't Y-you tell me?" Chanyeol asked, eyes soft as Kyungsoo was in pain too.

"I couldn't, I am sorry. But I decided something and I talked to Dr. Jung last night." Everyone was now looking at him, listening carefully.

"And?" Luhan asked with curiousity and hope.

"Of course there is no way that we tell him and he remembers because that is way too dangerous but,"

"But?"

"He said we do something that reminds him that it has happened before too."

"Huh?"

"If we could inact some situaltions he might remember things because he needs pieces to complete his puzzle"

"I think I am getting it."

"Yeol, How did you two meet?" Yixing asked turning towards Chanyeol.

"Freshers or Lectures?"

"Uh, we. we met before college started, I was going somewhere with Nini and Baekhyun was in the bus on a trip I guess."

"On a  trip." Kyungsoo assured, Chanyeol nodded.

'And we were caught in an eye contact,and there was a click, none of us pulled away until our vehicles went in different directions." Chanyeol fondly smiled at the memory.

"Oh, yet you guys used to fight everytime you met?" Sehun asked.

"That's a totally different story. Even though that eye contact was something different we got into misunderstandings from the moment we started talking so thankfully Soo and Nini helped us to clear some misunderstandings and XiuChen mission was something that brought us more close."

"Okay, so let's reinact the situations from the first meet."

"I am in." Chanyeol said with determination.






Baekhyun was at home when Kyungsoo came running to him, leaving Baekhyun confused.

"Yah! Why you running?"

"Uh, We have to go out, let's get ready, okay?" Without listening Baekhyun's reply, Kyungsoo goes to his room.

After 15 mins Kyungsoo came out of the room to find Baekhyun all ready sitting on the couch.

"Let's go. I was so bored whole day." Baekhyun said as he got up from the couch excitedly.

"Yeah." Kyungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter