Chapter 54

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week, since everything started to get normal.




Everyone visited Baekhyun as soon as they all got the news, crowding the room with so many people and so many voices.

Chanyeol was sitting right beside Baekhyun's pillow holding his hand, while Kyungsoo was sitting on the chair.

"We all missed you," Luhan cheered, with a huge grin on his face and everyone smiled.

"Thanks for coming back." Junmyeon said as he ruffled Baekhyun's hair softly. Baekhyun gave him a fond smile,

Everyone then started talking, chirping like birds with Baekhyun, who also didn't seem to stop until Chanyeol told them to go, for Baekhyun needs rest and no one could argue with that and they left.








Baekhyun was in his room, when he heard faint knocking on his door, but instead of yelling a come in, he got up from his bed and opened the door, revealing his bestfriend.

"Oh? Strange." Kyungsoo said frowning.

"What is?"

"Well, you didn't call me in, but got up, opened the door."

"Yah! I am not that lazy~" Baekhyun whined as he followed his bestfriend inside his room.

"Yeah, Yeah." Kyungsoo taking a seat on the bed.

"Why ar- Are you going somewhere?" Baekhyun asked as he sat down next to Kyungsoo.

"Oh, Yes, I am going on a date with Jongin." Kyungsoo said with a smile.

"Okay," Kyungsoo saw his bestfriend's face fall and he quickly asked what is wrong.

"Nothing's wrong, it's just that I am sorry, Soo. Because of me you both didn't get to be together for past few months." Baekhyun replied and Kyungsoo could see guilt all over his face.

"Yah! Don't say that, and No, to be honest we got more close in past few months, he was always there for me and Yeol, standing so strong, cheering us up and all of them were there, for us, for you. They visited you, they prayed for you, we are lucky to have all of them Baek." A smile made its way onto Baekhyun's face.

"Just be safe, I don't want to and can't affor to lose you again, okay?" Kyungsoo said as he caressed Baekhyun's cheek with his thumb.

Baekhyun quickly hugged Kyungsoo, tightly, with a big grin on his face.

"No wonder you are my soulmate."

"Who else do you think can tolerate "The Byun Baekhyun", huh?"

"Aparently someone named, Park Chanyeol?"

"Yeah, we sail on the same boat, Poor us." Kyungsoo said with long fake sigh as Baekhyun and him started laughing while hugging.

Both of them pulled out of the hug, as Kyungsoo ruffled Baekhyun's hair.

"Chanyeol would be here in sometime, and I am probably getting late tonight, so take care okay?" Kyungsoo said before leaving, as Baekhyun nodded.







Baekhyun was sitting on the couch of last 20 minutes, surfing through channels, searching something good to watch as he waits for Chanyeol, when he heard the door bell and got up quickly before running to the door with a big smile.

Chanyeol smiled at him as soon as he opened the door.

"Hey Yeol." Baekhyun greeted.

"Hey, Baby." Chanyeol replied as he leaned and pecked Baekhyun's lips, before getting in the house.  Baekhyun blushing and following him after closing the door.

"What are these?" Baekhyun asked as he stood beside Chanyeol at the kitchen Counter.

"Movies and popcorn, You go find some good movie and I'll make pop corn okay?" Chanyeol asked to which Baekhyun nodded. As he took the bag with movies and started to walk out of the kitchen, Chanyeol grabbed his hand, pulling him towards the taller, softly, Chanyeol pecked Baekhyun's lips before getting back to his work, as he smiled at the blushing Baekhyun.






Baekhyun was thinking which movie should they play as he lay down the CDs on the table , After finding a good movie he called for Chanyeol who yelled a yes, before coming in the living room after 2 mins.

Chanyeol placed the big bowl of pop corn on the table and went to turn of the lights, Baekhyun already brought a blanket for them. As soon as Chanyeol came back and sat down beside Baekhyun, Baekhyun snuggled into him, making Chanyeol chuckle as he put the blanket over them.

Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter